Value Series CR4 - 24", 4 Burner Commercial Gas Range
High Quality Space-Saving Range at a Competitive Price!
The Value Series CR4 - 24", 4 Burner Commercial Gas Range offers quality in a compact unit. This space-saving range is perfect for tight spaces in your restaurant. The range has a stainless steel front, back, riser, and shelf for easy cleaing. Exterior dimensions: 24"Wx321⁄2"Dx601⁄2"H.
- Spring loaded door with cool-to-touch stainless steel handle
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 3⁄4" rear gas connections
- 30,000 BTUs
- Two removable/adjustable oven racks
- Interior Dimensions: 205⁄8"Wx2513⁄16"Dx1311⁄16"
- Adjustable thermostat from 200°F to 450°F
- Steel-lined door and sides, porcelain-lined interior
- 356 lbs.
Top Burner Features:
- Cast iron burners
- 30,000 BTU/piece
- Each burner has an individual standing pilot light and push-in knob
- Removable 12"x12" cast iron top grates
- Removable crumb tray
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||1 Space Saver|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.