Value Series CR4 - 24", 4 Burner Commercial Gas Range
High Quality Space-Saving Range at a Competitive Price!
This economical Value Series CR4 features 4 top burners and an oven at the bottom. This makes it easy for the user to heat as well as bake any signature dish they want. These top cast iron burners have a lift-off head for keeping the cooking area closed when not in use, which helps keep the burners clean and safe from corrosion. For every burner, there is a pilot light and instant light controlling knob for operating one of them without affecting the other. Surrounded by a stainless steel frame, this Value Series' equipment delivers long-lasting performance. The 12"x12" burners are easily removable for cleaning purposes, making the work of kitchen staff effortless. There is a removable crumb tray attached underneath the burners for collecting food debris and grease.
Underneath the burners, there is an oven with 30,000 BTU delivering maximum performance. Thermostat of this unit is adjustable and ranges from 200°F to 450°F that helps you cook and bake food evenly. There is a porcelain lining on the oven's interior for easy cleaning. The steel lining on the sides and doors adds durability, preventing the gas range from rusting. There are two adjustable and detachable oven racks for baking dishes comfortably. For the safety of the users, there is a flame failure device that turns off the oven in case of overheating. The 6" adjustable legs with stainless steel frame give this equipment strength and support.
Main Features Include:
- Value Series model CR4 Gas Range with 4 Burners and an Oven
- Field convertible to opposite gas types
- Stainless steel front, back, legs, riser, and shelf provide long-lasting performance
- Spring loaded door and stainless steel door handle keep the exterior cool to touch
- 4 cast iron burners (12"x12") use 30,000 BTU each for smooth operations
- Removable burners for quick and easy cleaning
- Push knob and pilot light for every burner to operate one without affecting the other
- There is a detachable crumb tray for collecting food debris underneath the burners
- Oven uses 30,000 BTU for maximum performance
- Two adjustable and detachable racks inside for efficient cooking
- Steel lining on sides and door with a compression hinge for durability
- Porcelain lining for speeding up cleaning process
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature ranging from 200°F to 450°F
- Flame failure security system prevents any dangerous buildup of gas inside the oven
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||1 Space Saver|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- Yes, this can be field converted to either Natural or LP gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- Yes, this unit can be converted in the field.