Value Series CR10-G24 - 60", 6 Burner Gas Range with 24" Griddle
Free Casters and Oven Rack Included!
Free Casters and Oven Rack Included!The Value Series CR10-G24 is a 60", 6 burner Gas range with a 24" Griddle to maximize effiency in your space. This range has a stainless steel front, back, riser, and shelf for easy cleaning. Unit dimensions: 60"Wx321/2"Dx601/2"H, 816 lbs. This unit combines the convenience and efficiency of two standard ovens, six top burners, and a 24" griddle!
- 3⁄4" rear gas connections
- Field convertible to opposite gas types
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Spring loaded door
- Cool-to-touch stainless steel door handle
- 30,000 BTU
- Adjustable thermostat from 200
°F to 450 °F
- Steel-lined door, porcelain-lined oven interior
- Two removable/adjustable oven racks included
- Interior dimensions: 2611/16"H
- Holds full size sheet pans
- 6 cast iron burners with removable 12"x12" top grates
- 30,000 BTU/piece
- Each burner features an individual standing pilot light and push in knob
- Removable crumb tray
- Griddle Features:
- 3/4" thick griddle plate
- Stainless steel U burner with heat every 6", control every 12"
- 4" welded griddle side shields
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product,Same Day Shipping|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- Yes, this can be field converted to either Natural or LP gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- Yes, this unit can be converted in the field.