Value Series CR10-G24 - 60", 6 Burner Commercial Gas Range with 24" Griddle
High Quality Range at a Competitive Price!
The Value Series CR10-G24 is a 60", 6 burner Gas range with 24" Griddle that offers convenience at a competitive price. This commercial gas range offers the convenience and efficiency of a griddle combined with two ovens and six burners. Each burner features an individual standing pilot light and push-in knob for efficient management of burners. Cool to touch stainless steel oven door handles keep hands safe. This unit has a stainless steel front, back, riser, and shelf for easy cleaning. Rear gas connection 3⁄4" NPT and pressure regulator are provided with this unit to assist with power connection. Burners are 30,000 BTUs/each and oven is 30,000 BTUs.
Unit Features Include:
- Exterior Dimensions: 60"Wx321⁄2"Dx601⁄2"H
- Interior Dimensions: 2613⁄16"Wx2513⁄16"Dx1311⁄16"
- 816 lbs.
- 6 burners with 12"x12" cast iron top grates
- Removable crumb tray
- 2 Standard ovens
- Adjustable thermostat from 200°F to 450°F
- Steel liner on door and sides with a porcelain oven liner
- Oven holds full-size sheet pans and includes two removable/adjustable oven racks
- Spring loaded door 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 4" welded griddle side shields
- 3/4" thick griddle plate
- Stainless steel U burner, heat every 6", control every 12"
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 27 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.