Value Series CDR-2CEN Electric Countertop Range - Two 7" Burners
Countertop Electric Range has Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Housings
The Value Series Electric Countertop Range has (2) burners made of cast iron that are resistant to high temperatures. Each burner is 7-1/2" in diameter and positioned side to side. This range is perfect for heating food items and accommodates flat bottom pans. The unit is an economical solution to quickly cooking food at busy restaurants, cafes, diners, and delis. Burner temperature is adjusted through the Robertshaw thermostats that have infinite heat control mechanism which aids maximum heating efficiency.
This electric countertop range has an On/Off switch with an indicator light that displays the operational status. The range is made of metal that has a stainless steel finish to provide protection from corrosion and rust. The finish makes it easy to be cleaned. Its compact construction makes it suitable to be used at commercial kitchens where space is a limitation. The design also helps save a lot of counterspace. The heavy-duty stainless steel housing ensures a long-lasting performance.
This countertop hotplate has skid-resistant feet which give maximum stability. Made entirely in the U.S., this unit is UL and CUL listed and comes with a 45" cord and plug. Each burner uses 900 Watts of power. The unit requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Electric countertop range for commercial and domestic cooking purposes
- (2) cast iron burners resistant to high temperatures
- 7-1/2" burner diam.
- Burners positioned side to side
- For heating and cooking food items
- Accommodates flat bottom pans
- Perfect for busy restaurants, cafes, diners, and delis
- Heats all kinds of cookware evenly
- Burner temperature adjustable through Robertshaw thermostats with infinite heat control
- On/Off switch with indicator light
- Metal construction with stainless steel finish
- Corrosion- and rust-resistant
- Compact construction
- Suitable for small commercial kitchens
- Save counterspace
- Heavy-duty stainless steel housing
- Skid-resistant feet for stability
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL and CUL listed
- Comes with 45" cord and plug
- Each burner features 900 Watts
- Requires 120V electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 21-1/4"Wx12-3/16"Dx4-1/4"H
- Weighs: 16 lbs
ONE YEAR CARRY-IN WARRANTY COVERING PARTS AND LABOR
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 20 In Commercial Electric Hot Plates.
|Cord & Plug:||45"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 48|