Value Series Backsplash Mount Pre-Rinse With Nozzle
A Great Value For A Pre-Rinse Unit With The Flexibility For Any Job
The Value Series Backsplash Mount Pre-Rinse with Nozzle is a practically engineered unit with spring-encased gooseneck design to offer desired flexibility of use. The backsplash mount comes pre-assembled to make installation easy and quick. This also benefits in cutting short the time and cost spent during the installation process. The unit also comes with wall brackets and mounting hardware. It integrates 1/4 turn ceramic valves that add a professional look to the entire unit. Additionally, the ceramic build of these valves makes them long lasting and resistant to damage caused by corrosion, rigorous everyday use, and erosion. Apart from the valves, the unit also includes an add-on faucet with a long spout that measures 12 inches. Long design of the faucet makes it easy to interchange with most brands. The pre-rinse has a 1.42 GPM spray head designed for medium volume. Its spray pattern allows effective cleaning. The spray head connects directly to the gooseneck spring for flexible use. The sturdy build makes it perfect to use in industrial kitchens. An ergonomic handle is attached to the spray nozzle for easy on and off operation. The base of this pre-rinse is made with solid chrome-plated brass and adds more strength and durability to the entire unit.
Additional features include:
- The Value Series Backsplash Mount Pre-Rinse is shipped pre-assembled to cut installation time and cost
- It uses 44-inch, 400 PSI-tested stainless steel hose with grip
- It includes all necessary hardware and wall brackets
- There are 8-inch adjustable centers, 1/2-inch NPT female inlets, and riser pipe with hook included in the unit
- The valves attached to the unit are turn made in ceramic
- It has a long faucet with 12-inch spout for easy interchangeability with most brands available in the market
- The goose neck spring allows flexibility and has a 1.42 GPM spray head at the end
- It comes with built-in valves in the pre-rinse
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 101 In Pre Rinse Faucets, Pre Rinse Sprayers And Kits.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 197|