Value Series 47k-058 Dome Back Stack Chair, 18.25"H Seat
This dome back stack chair is a Value Series product. Central Restaurant offers these high quality items priced lower than the leading national brands. This model is an economical choice suitable for everyday use in a banquet hall, restaurant, conference center or church. It is available in several popular upholstery and frame colors to match your décor. Years of trouble free use is assured with a limited lifetime frame warranty. The 16 gauge steel frame has double support bracing for additional durability. This chair can hold up to 500 lbs. Our Value Series dome back style chairs are space savers with the ability to stack up to 14 high. The included stacking guards protect your chairs from scratches during storage. The seat is 21⁄2" thick and will keep your patrons comfortable hour after hour. The 181⁄4" seat height is perfect for table seating at a banquet or row seating at a conference. You are making the right decision when you choose Central for your Value Series dome back stack chair needs.
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Width: 171⁄4"
- Depth: 201⁄4"
- Height: 371⁄2"
- Seat Height: 181⁄4"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Construction: 16 gauge steel frame
- Thickness: 21⁄2" Seat
- Type: Upholstered
- Frame/Upholstery Options:
- Beige Fabric/Gold Frame
- Burgundy Fabric/Gold Frame
- Green Fabric/Gold Vein Frame
- Navy Fabric/Gold Frame
LIMITED LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY
Product ranks 36 out of 54 in Stacking Chairs.
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a 500 lb. weight capacity.