Value Series 47K-332 Ladderback Chair and Table Set Combo Deal, Mahogany Laminate Table
The Flash Furniture Ladderback Chair and Table Set is the perfect fit for wedding ceremonies, banquet halls, hotel conferences, restaurants, break room/cafeteria settings or any other social gatherings. The set comes with a mahogany laminate tabletop, X-base, and 4 metal ladder back chairs. The chairs are made using 18-gauge steel with welded joint assemblies for high durability. The frame of the chair is black powder coated with a matching vinyl upholstered seat. The 2-1/2" foam padding with carved support bar on the legs ensures the customer's comfort. Floor glides are installed on the frame to protect the floor. The 36"Wx36"L square tabletop features a high impact melamine core with black T-mold edge and mahogany laminate finish. The base is constructed from cast iron with black powder coating.
Main Features Include:
- Ladderback Chair and Table Set
- For wedding ceremonies, banquet halls, hotel conferences, restaurants, break room/cafeteria settings
- Mahogany laminated square tabletop
- (4) 18 gauge steel chairs with welded joint assemblies
- Black powder coated, vinyl upholstered seat
- 2-1/2" foam legs padding with carved support bar
- High impact melamine core with black T-mold edge and mahogany laminate finish
- Cast iron base with black powder coating
- Seat Height: 19-1/2"
- Top Size: 36"Wx36"L
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 33 In Indoor Tables And Chairs.
|Color:||Mahogany Laminate Table Top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 329|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is assembly required on this product?
- Yes, some assembly is required. The table's top plate is pre-welded to the column, so assembly is a fast and easy two-piece, one bolt process
Is this product for commercial or home use?
- This table and seating set is designed for commercial use and will withstand daily use in a variety of commercial settings. The set is also perfect for residential use!
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.