Value Series 47K-327 Taper Back Chair and Table Set Combo Deal, Black Laminate Table
The Flash Furniture HDBF1009-GG Chair and Table Set make a versatile seating solution for any indoor setting like banquet halls, restaurants, and cafes. The black laminated square table top is made of melamine core for durability. The black X-base is powder-coated and attached to the tabletop with a 3" diam. column. This set includes (4) taper back chairs with a black power-coated 16-gauge steel metal frame and matching vinyl upholstered back and seat. Each chair has 1-1/2" thick padding for added comfort and a seamless tapered back design for an attractive look. The frame design is complete with non-marring plastic glides and bumper guards for floor protection from scratches and scuffs.
Main Features Include:
- Flash Furniture HDBF1009-GG Chair and Table Combo Set
- Ideal for banquet halls, dine-ins and cafes
- Square top with black laminated finish
- High-impact melamine core for longer service life
- Top plate is pre-welded to column for rigidity
- Powder-coated black X-base
- Includes (4) taper back chairs with metal frame
- Black vinyl back and seat
- Seat cushions are 1-1/2" thick for comfort
- Non-marring plastic glides and bumper guards
- Table dimensions: 36"Wx36"Dx30"H
- Chair dimensions: 17-1/2"Wx20-1/4"Dx34"H
- Weight: 91 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 33 In Indoor Tables And Chairs.
|Color:||Black Laminate Table Top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 322|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is assembly required on this product?
- Yes, some assembly is required. The table's top plate is pre-welded to the column, so assembly is a fast and easy two-piece, one bolt process
Is this product for commercial or home use?
- This table and seating set is designed for commercial use and will withstand daily use in a variety of commercial settings. The set is also perfect for residential use!
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.