Value Series 47K-029 Multi-Purpose Stacking Banquet Chair, 18"H Seat
This taper back stack chair is a Value Series product. Central Restaurant offers these high quality items priced lower than the leading national brands. This model is an extremely economical choice suitable for use in a banquet hall, restaurant, conference center or church. It is available in several popular upholstery and frame colors to match your décor. Years of trouble free use is assured with a limited lifetime frame warranty. The 16 gauge steel frame has tapered legs and double support bracing for additional durability. This chair can hold up to 500 lbs. Our Value Series taper back style chairs are space savers with the ability to stack up to 15 high. The included stacking guards protect your chairs from scratches during storage. The seat is 11⁄2" thick and 18" high, making it a multi-purpose chair perfect for table seating at a banquet or row seating at a conference. The chair back has a trapezoidal design with seamless upholstery. You are making the right decision when you choose Central for your Value Series dome back stack chair needs.
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Width: 171⁄2"
- Depth: 201⁄4"
- Height: 34"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Construction: 16 gauge steel frame
- Thickness: 11⁄2"
- Type: Upholstered
- Frame/Upholstery Options:
- Black frame, Black vinyl
- Silvervein frame, Burgundy vinyl
- Goldvein frame, Burgundy fabric
- Coppervein frame, Brown vinyl
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME
Product ranks 2 out of 54 in Stacking Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 323|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a 500 lb. weight capacity.