Value Series 24403 Enclosed Stainless Steel Work Table
Designed for unmatched durability, versatility, and convenience, this knock-down Value Series worktable is constructed of 18-gauge, type-430 stainless steel with flush front edge. The durable stainless steel construction resists potential corrosion and ensures years of service in any commercial setting. It can be an ideal choice for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a wide range of other applications. You can put smaller, countertop-style food prep appliances like blenders or can openers as well as all kinds of storage containers on the table, so that your staff can work diligently and efficiently throughout the day.
The commercial-grade worktable provides optimal space for food preparation and other tasks. The worktable top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your busy work space. The enclosed base work table has a 4" backsplash made of the same stainless steel material to match the top. It will help protect your facility's floors and walls from accidental spills. The 30"x48" cabinet base is designed with stainless steel sliding doors that provide concealed storage to keep extra supplies or tools. The versatile worktable is complete with stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet. The tubular legs provide stability and support for the whole table.
Main Features Include:
- A great way for your staff to prepare a variety of your most popular dishes
- Enclosed base with sliding cabinet doors
- Made of 18 gauge stainless steel, type 430 stainless steel for durable and corrosion-resistant construction
- The stainless steel table top is complete with 3" front overhang and 4" backsplash
- The base is complete with adjustable plastic bullet feet to accommodate uneven surfaces
- This table ships knocked down for easy assembly
- It is NSF approved and works equally well in commercial and restaurant settings
- Dimensions: 48"W x 30"D x 38"H
- Weight: 125 lb.
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 67 In Stainless Steel Enclosed Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 144|