Value Series 10 Quart Planetary Mixer with Accessories
Quality Mixer at a Great Value
Whip up cream and mash potatoes in no time with the Value Series GEM110 Planetary Mixer. This 10-quartz capacity commercial mixer is an amazing addition for your commercial kitchen for simplifying the work. This is a great help in economical price so that any food joint can afford it and benefit from its uses. The planetary mixer includes a bowl, wire whip, flat beater, and a spiral dough hook for whipping and mixing food. It is designed with gear-driven transmission making this mixer much more reliable than the ones driven by the belt. Featuring side-mounted controls, you can easily start or stop the machine, making it easy for new employees to learn the operations. These switches are resistant from moisture, giving the machine durability. An overload switch fixated on the machine keeps the motor safe from getting damaged.
The quart mixer features a magnetic lock for guarding the bowl and making sure it does not get displaced or fall off while whipping. This lock also keeps the mixer working in case the bowl is lowered down or guard is opened. With 1/2 horsepower and 3-speed option, the mixer has a thermally protected motor and lubricated for efficient performance.
- Value Series model GEM110 Planetary Mixer has a stainless steel construction
- The set includes a wire whip, flat beater, bowl, and spiral dough hook
- Measuring 16-1/8" W x 19-1/8" D x 25" H and weighing 166 lb. this mixer is a perfect fit for every commercial kitchen
- The three-speed mixer with 1/2 horsepower performs efficiently
- It has a gear-driven transmission which works better than any belt-driven mixer
- The hub includes #12 attachments for converting it into a food processor and a meat grinder for versatility
- The mixer features moisture-resistant switch and side-mounted controls for easy operations
- There is a magnetic lock for guarding the bowl
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Voltage:||120V | 220V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|