Unger ST45R Microfiber String Looped End Mop Head 16 oz. Mop Capacity
Floors Dry Up to 50% Faster For Reduced Risk of Slips and Falls
Mop head helps to reduce labor costs -- operators spend less time mopping/drying. Mop will absorb up to 6 times its weight in water. Microfiber mops pick up dirt more efficiently than traditional mops, resist fraying, and do not streak. 41⁄2" headband with scrub pad material for removing difficult dirt. Compares to a 36 oz. traditional mop 16 oz. capacity.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER DEFECT WARRANTY (WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE IF DEFECTIVE)
Product ranks 15 out of 71 in Industrial Mops.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 212|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a blend of polyester and nylon (polyamide) fiber which is then made into a fabric. The fibers are split to many times smaller than the width of a human hair. The fiber also has a star shape, giving it a much greater surface area than other types of cloths. It's fantastic, then, at picking up and holding onto dusts and liquids vs. just pushing them around.
What are the benefits of microfiber?
- Microfiber has many amazing benefits! Here are just a few:
1. Studies have shown that microfiber is better at capturing bacteria than cotton mops.
2. Because microfiber mops come in many colors, a color-coding system can be implemented to prevent cross-contamination. For example, yellow might be used for bathrooms, and green for general office cleaning.
3. Another study determined that microfiber cloths and mops require less water and chemicals while cleaning, which costs you less and is better for our environment.
4. Microfiber products can be washed over and over again, and will generally last much longer than other types of cleaning cloths.
How do I clean my microfiber mop heads?
- Items made from microfiber ideally should be washed only with other items made from microfiber. This is to avoid the microfiber pulling at and damaging items made from other fibers. Use laundry detergent only - NO bleach or fabric softener.