Undercounter Dishwasher - High Temp, 23-1/2"W - 40 Degree Rise
Largest Door Opening in the Industry!
Central Exclusive UC20-40-1PHASE Undercounter Dishwasher is a high temperature, commercial grade cleaning solution designed to clean the kitchenware quickly and effectively. It is ideal for restaurants, cafes, hotels, delis, and other commercial settings to save time and energy invested on cleaning of utensils. Featuring an 18-gauge stainless steel construction, Central's dishwasher promises reliability and a powerful performance for years to come. This dishwasher has a capacity to wash and rinse 45 racks every hour. Every rack requires 0.8-gal water for thorough cleaning. Each cycle lasts for 3.4 minutes to make sure every dish is left spotless and shining. A USA-made dishwasher, it features the largest door opening that anyone hasseen in the industry. It can accommodate 20" square-shaped racks without any problem.
Central Exclusive's Undercounter Dishwasher is easy to use, doesn't take up much space in the kitchen, and easy to install. It features an automatic tank filling function along with the water level safety switch to ensure that there issufficientwater for cleaning and rinsing but no overflow. The high temperature dishwasher has a water inlet temperature requirement of 140°F.Its wash cycle temperature should be at 155°Fwhereas the rinse cycle temperature should be maintained between 180°F to 195°F. Water pressure needs to be between 20 psi to 25 psi so that the dishes and glasses are cleaned perfectly. The detachable upper and lower rinse and wash arms can be cleaned and interchanged easily. Entire wash compartment is insulated to provide uniform heating while saving energy. There are seven (7) individual wash cycles - glassware, pot & pan, dishware, programmable, economy, economy plus, and flatware. With an innovative digital display and cycle indicator light, this machine becomes easy to operate and gives a long-range visibility to keep a check on the washing progress. A door safety switch is mounted to prevent accidental damages. In case users leave the machine unattended for more than 30 minutes, its power saving mode regulates and decreases the energy consumption on its own. The dishwasher comes with an exchangeable voltage, i.e., 220/240V or 208/240V and available in single or three phase electrical options to choose from.
- Central Exclusive UC20-40-1PHASE Undercounter Dishwasher to clean kitchenware without needing much storage space
- 18-gauge stainless steel construction for reliability and powerful performance
- Wash and rinse capacity: 45 racks per hour
- Each rack requires 0.8 gal water
- Cycle time: 3.4 minutes
- Largest door opening in industry
- Accommodates 20" square-shaped racks
- Automatic tank filling with water level safety switch
- High temperature dishwasher
- Water inlet temperature requirement: 140°F
- Wash cycle temperature: 155°F
- Rinse cycle temperature between 180°F to 195°F
- Water pressure between 20 psi to 25 psi
- Detachable upper and lower rinse and wash arms can be cleaned and interchanged
- Insulatedto provide uniform heating while saving energy
- (7) individual wash cycles - glassware, pot & pan, dishware, programmable, economy, economy plus, and flatware
- Innovative digital display and cycle indicator light
- Door safety switch mounted to prevent accidental damages
- If machine left unattended for more than 30 minutes, power saving mode regulates and decreases energy consumption
- Exchangeable voltage, i.e., 220/240V or 208/240V
- Single or three phase electrical options available
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||45 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.8 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the door opening size of this dishwasher?
- This dishmachine features one of the largest door openings in the industry, at 18-5/16 inches! If you plan to wash 18 x 26 inch pans, ask us about an optional modification kit for this machine.
How many different wash cycles does this dishmachine offer?
- This dishwasher features seven independent cycles: economy, economy plus, glassware, flatware, dishware, pot and pan, and programmable.
How does this unit save energy?
- The power saving mode on this dishmachine automatically regulates and reduces energy consumption if the unit is left unattended for more than 30 minutes. Other tips for saving energy are to turn the unit off at night and to repair leaks and replace spray heads when they get worn out.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.