Central Exclusive 69K-081 Undercounter Cube Ice Machine, 75lb. Production, Produces Bullet Cubes
Perfect for Built-In Applications or Freestanding Use
The Central Exclusive 69K-081 undercounter ice machine is a durable machine with a small footprint. This compact ice machine produces up to 75 pounds of ice per day (based on 70°F air, 50°F water temperature) and includes an integrated 25 lb. storage bin with automatic overflow prevention. The 69K-081 can be installed as either a freestanding or built-in undercounter application, giving you the flexibility you need to put it where it is most convenient for your space. The undercounter ice machine creates versatile bullet ice, which can be used in everything from cocktails to sodas.
The Central Exclusive 69K-081 ice maker features a built-in self cleaning mode, making cleaning a snap. This unit has a front breathing design, which means it requires little clearance area around the sides of the machine. This ice maker requires the use of a gravity drain, along with a water supply line. A water filter is recommended for more efficient operation with less required maintenance and cleaning
Additional features include:
- Tough stainless steel exterior with black trim
- Air cooled compressor
- Programmable, solid state, digital electronic control system keeps operation simple
- Includes ice scoop and tubing for supply and drain lines
- Uses CFC and HCFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- Cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Certified to ANSI-NSF12 and ANSI UL 563 standards
- ENERGY STAR® rated
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||25 lbs.|
|Exterior:||Stainless Steel w/ Black Trim|
|Ice Type:||Bullet Cube|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF compliant and certified?
- Central Exclusive ice machines are ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed. ETL-Sanitation and ETL Listed marks are accepted throughout the United States and Canada. The ETL Sanitation Mark for a Central Exclusive ice machine is certified to ANSI-NSF 12 standards. The ETL Listed Mark is certified to ANSI UL 563 standards.