Turbochef Fire Ventless Commercial Pizza Oven, Hearth-Style
Perfectly Bake Pizzas in as Little as 90 Seconds!
Bake fresh and crusty pizzas for customers with the Turbochef Fire Hearth-Style Commercial Pizza Oven. This UL-certified compact oven comes with an integrated catalytic converter so there is no ventilation requirement. The catalytic filter limits the amount of smoke, odor, and grease generated while cooking. A smart kitchen addition for pizzerias, cafes, and bistros, this oven can prepare 14" thick or thin crust pizzas in just 90 seconds. It bakes pizzas at 842°F and comes with independent top- and bottom-mounted electronic controls to regulate heat and assure consistent baking. There are six (6) preset timers for precise cooking. It comes with two (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens and one (1) stainless steel paddle.
Turbochef Commercial Pizza Oven is made from 430 stainless steel that gives it durability and strength to withstand daily use. Door and outer wrap come with powder-coated steel to prevent corrosion. The oven interior has a double wall insulated cooling to retain heat and prevent cold air from coming inside. The removable bottom panel is easy to access and clean. There are convection motors at the top and bottom of the pizza oven to assure maximum efficiency and performance. It comes with 6 ft cord and plug set for quick installation. For smooth operations, the oven requires 208/240V, 60 Hz, 17.79-20 amps, single-phase electrical connection. There are six (6) color options - pure white, blue, jet black, yellow green, traffic red, and sulfur yellow.
Main Features Include:
- Turbochef Fire Hearth-Style Commercial Pizza Oven is designed for pizzerias, cafes, and bistros
- UL-certified compact oven
- Integrated catalytic converter
- Catalytic filter limits amount of smoke, odor, and grease
- Prepares 14" thick or thin crust pizzas in 90 seconds
- Baking temperature: 842°F
- Independent top- and bottom-mounted electronic controls
- (6) preset timers for precise cooking
- (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens
- (1) stainless steel paddle
- 430 stainless steel construction to withstand daily use
- Powder-coated steel door and outer wrap
- Double wall insulated interior to retain heat
- Removeable bottom panel
- Convection motors at top and bottom for maximum efficiency
- 6 ft cord and plug set included for quick installation
- Requires 208/240V, 60 Hz, 17.79-20 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- (6) color options - pure white, blue, jet black, yellow green, traffic red, and sulfur yellow
- Overall dimensions: 19"Wx18-7/8"Dx21-5/8"H
- Weight: 75 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 26 In Countertop Electric Pizza Ovens.
|Capacity:||Up to (1) 14" Pizzas|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Interior:||14-3/4" x 14-3/4" Baking Chamber|
|Temp Range:||Up to 842°F|
|Watts:||3,700 - 4,800 Watts|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to place the TurboChef FIRE under a hood?
- The TurboChef FIRE has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.