Turbochef Fire Ventless Commercial Pizza Oven, Hearth-Style
Perfectly Bake Pizzas in as Little as 90 Seconds!
The Turbochef Fire pizza oven provides an artisan hearth-style pizza experience with speed and efficiency. Cooking at +824°F, this unit can cook 14" fresh dough pizzas in as little as 90 seconds. The pizza oven is small and ventless, so it can be placed virtually anywhere without ventilation.
The Turbochef Fire has an integral catalytic converter which allows for ventless operation. Double wall insulated, this commercial pizza oven is composed of 430 stainless steel on both the exterior and interior for long lasting durability with daily use in a high-volume kitchen. Independent top and bottom heat controls allow the operator to ensure precise delivery of heat to provide consistent pizzas every time. This oven includes (6) preset timers.
The Turbochef Fire commercial pizza oven fits up to 14" thin or thick dough pizzas and at the end of the say, it is easy to clean the unit with the removable bottom access panel. The powder-coated outer wrap and door is corrosion-resistant. Available in Traffic Red (standard), Yellow Green, Sulfur Yellow, Pure White, Jet Black and Blue.
Central Restaurant Products wants to add speed to your kitchen with the Turbochef Fire pizza oven!
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 18-7/8"
- Height: 21-5/8"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Voltage: 208/240V, single phase
- 430 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Fits up to 14" pizza
- Independent top and bottom convection motors and controls
- (6) preset timers
- Includes (1) stainless steel paddle and (2) 14" aluminum pizza screens
- 6' cord and plug included
- UL listed
- Available in Traffic Red (standard), Yellow Green, Sulfur Yellow, Pure White, Jet Black and Blue
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 9 out of 29 in Countertop Electric Pizza Oven.
|Capacity:||Up to (1) 14" Pizzas|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Interior:||14-3/4" x 14-3/4" Baking Chamber|
|Temp Range:||Up to 842°F|
|Watts:||3,700 - 4,800 Watts|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to place the TurboChef FIRE under a hood?
- The TurboChef FIRE has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.