TurboChef Tornado 2 Tornado 2 Rapid Cook Oven, Electric
This Turbo Chef Tornado 2 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Tornado 2 Rapid Cook Oven
- insulated cook chamber
- 128 cooking profiles
- internal catalytic converter
- cool to touch pull down door with microwave seal
- multi-speed convection blower
- smart voltage sensor technology (US only)
- exposed bottom browning element
- manual snooze mode
- includes (2) mesh PTFE baskets
- (1) oven cleaner
- (1) oven guard
- (1) aluminum paddle
- (2) trigger sprayers
- (1) standard rack
- stainless steel exterior with powder-coated sides
- 4" legs
- UL Listed
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 14 In Rapid Cook Ovens.
|Cord & Plug:||5 ft|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to place the TurboChef TORNADO under a hood?
- The TurboChef TORNADO has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.