Turbo Chef I3 Rapid Cook Convection/Microwave Oven, Countertop, 208/240V
Rapid Cooking with Incredible Results
Expertly cook a variety of foods in a fraction of the time with the Turbo Chef I3 rapid cook countertop convection/microwave oven! The Turbo Chef I3 is electrically operatored that features a smart voltage sensor technology (US only). Ventless design allows for flexibility in placement while the countertop style opens up value floor space in the commercial kitchen. A stainless steel front, top and sides are durable to withstand daily use and the fully insulated cook chamber retains heats to improve efficiency while food is rapidly cooked. An ergonomic handle on the pull down door makes it easy for operators to open and shut the unit, decreasing the risk of accidents. Store up to 200 recipes on the digital display to allow for consistent results across different employees and shifts!
- Turbo Chef I3 Convection/Microwave Oven
- Rapid Cook
- Electric operation
- 23" wide
- fully insulated cook chamber
- stores up to 200 recipes
- internal catalytic converter
- smart voltage sensor technology (US only)
- digital display
- removable rack and grease collection pan
- top and bottom jet plates
- pull down door with ergonmic handle
- multi-speed convection blower
- Includes: (2) solid PTFE baskets, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack
- side hand grips
- stainless steel front, top & sides
- UL Listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 14 In Rapid Cook Ovens.
|Capacity:||1.14 cu. ft.|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6 ft|
|Interior:||19-3/8"W x 12-3/4"D x 6-7/8"H|
|Type:||Rapid Cook Ovens|
|Watts:||8,300 - 9,600 Watts|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to place the TurboChef I3 under a hood?
- The TurboChef I3 has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.