Turbo Chef HHB2 (HHB-8603-1) High Speed Convection Oven - 25-7/8"W
High Quality, Full Baking Capabilities Up To Five Times Faster Than Traditional Cooking Equipment
Now bake 5 times faster than traditional convection ovens with the Turbo Chef HHB2 High-Speed Convection Oven. With a high capacity of heat transfer, this oven is perfect for every restaurant, deli, and caf. Boasting impingement cooking technology, this convection oven speeds up the cooking process by sending a consistently strong flow of hot air to prepare food. The oven can easily accommodate a 16 pizza. The oscillating rack allows high heat transfer, and its built-in self-diagnostics system on top of the chamber allows the user to monitor all the operations to ensure efficient cooking.
One of the best things about Turbo Chefs Convection Oven is its smart menu system, which has the capability of storing approximately 72 recipes, making it easy for the chef to prepare their signature dishes. This oven is smart card compatible, used for feeding recipes in it. For obtaining customized cooking results, the ovens 304 type stainless steel interior is watertight with interchangeable jet plates. The powder-coated, cool-to-touch handle of this oven makes the operations easy and safe.
Turbo Chefs Oven boasts a smart voltage sensor technology with an ability to recognize and use the amount of voltage required by it. This oven comes with a built-in recirculating catalytic converter for proper ventilation and control emissions of smoke and grease. This stainless steel equipment with powder-coated sides gives an attractive look and promises to deliver a long-lasting performance.
Main Features Include:
- Turbo Chef model HHB2 High-Speed Convection Oven with stainless steel exterior and powder coated sides looks attractive and built for endurance
- Full-baking capability with 5 times higher speed than other convection ovens
- Transfer rate of heat is 3 to 4 times higher than other ovens
- Spacious chamber
- High speed recirculation of air with the air impingement system
- Oscillated racks for speedy heat transfer without any spotting
- Integrated self-diagnostics control system to monitor cooking process
- Smart Menu System for storing up to 72 recipes for easy operations
- Smart card compatible used for storing recipes
- Smart Voltage Sensor Technology to calculate and use the amount of voltage required at a particular time
- Built-in recirculating catalytic convertor for limiting smoke, grease, odor and carrying out ventless operations
- Watertight 304 type stainless steel interior with interchangeable jet plates for customized cooking outcomes
- Powder coated door handle for easy accessibility
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 14 In Rapid Cook Ovens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to place the Turbochef HHB2 under a hood?
- The TurboChef HHB2 has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.