Turbo Air TSA-3N 3 Compartment Compact Pot and Dish Sink, 60"W
Create the Perfect Dish Area for Your Location
The Turbo Air TSA-3N is a (3) compartment sink designed to wash, rinse and sanitize dishes all in one place. With a smaller profile than other 3-compartment sink models, this compact, commercial-grade sink without drainboards makes a practical addition to any small kitchen. The freestanding unit boasts a seamless one-piece design and the welded areas are high-speed belt blended to match adjacent surfaces with the continuity of satin finish.
This economical prep sink is constructed from 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel that assures durability and corrosion resistance. The sink bowls are 18" deep and 18" wide to accommodate almost any piece of prepware, dishware, or glassware used in commercial environments. All sink compartments are covered on a full 5/8" radius. Backsplash with sloping return. The recommended water level for this unit is 11" to wash the dishes without spilling or splashing. The pre-drilled faucet holes are placed on 8" centers to support installation of an 8" faucet on the backsplash. Faucet is not included with this sink. It comes with rust-resistant galvanized tubular legs that have adjustable ABS plastic bullet feet, which allow height adjustment and stability even on unlevelled floors. It has swirl away bowl drainage. The strainers use brass nuts instead of aluminum.
Main Features Include:
- (3) compartment satin finish sink
- For washing, rinsing and sanitizing
- Compact size
- Seamless one-piece design
- Entire assembly is fused, shielded and polished
- Constructed using state of the art seamless welding techniques
- High-speed belt blended welded areas
- Continuous satin finish with matching adjacent surfaces
- Constructed from 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Rolled rims and backsplash with sloping return
- Covered corners aid easy cleaning
- Water level: 11"
- Faucet holes placed on 8" centers
- Galvanized legs
- ABS adjustable bullet feet for best stability
- Swirl away bowl drainage
- Brass nut strainers
- NSF approved
- Bowl dimensions:18"Wx18"Dx14"H
- Overall Dimensions: 60"Wx24"Dx44-1/2"H
- Weight: 106 lbs
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 95 In Three Compartment Sinks.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel & Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||11" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 195|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a three compartment sink used for?
- A three compartment sink is common in foodservice applications for complying with food safety regulations. Each bowl of the sink allows for a different function. The first bowl is for washing, using detergent and water that's at least 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The second bowl is for rinsing with plain hot water. The third bowl is for sanitizing, using 75 degree Fahrenheit water and the appropriate amount of food-grade sanitizing solution.
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- No, faucets are not included with this sink. Faucet holes are on 8" centers.