Turbo Air TCBE-72SDR-E - Refrigerated Equipment Stand with Extended Top, 78"W
Durable Stainless Steel Interior
Refrigerate your ingredients andspeedup the preparation of food using Turbo Air TCBE-72SDR-E-N Refrigerated Equipment Stand that comes with an extended top. Its highly durable body with efficient performance makes the unit a must-have for your restaurant, diner, or bistro. It is constructed using heavy-duty 304 16-gauge stainless steel. This one-piece reinforced steel chef base offers a long-lasting performance and features an oversized and balanced refrigeration system. The system uses the environmentally-friendly CFC-free R-134A refrigerant that helps maintain temperatures between the ranges of 33°Fand 38°F which makes it best to be used for food preservation. Its refrigeration system includes efficient evaporators and condensers which enhance the cooling efficiency.
TCBE-72SDR-E-N has a 6" wider workspace than a standard equipment stand. The top of the chef base is insulated for effective elimination of the heat transfer to the interior of the cabinet. Moreover, the four (4) durablestainless steeldrawers are small and large in size, with holding capacity of two (2) full-size and three (3) sixth-size for the left ones and one (1) full-size and three (3) sixth-size for the right ones. The compressor is positioned to the side of the unit to make servicing easier while the front-breathing feature also ensures high efficiency in narrow spaces.
The 'V' edges on the chef base are there to provide protection against spills while the drawers have durable recessed handles that allow easy opening. The entire cabinet structure along with solid doors are foamed-in-place using high-density CFC-free polyurethane insulation that helps in temperature retention. The unit can safely support up to 1,192 lb of equipment and has 5" swivel casters that allow easy maneuverability. Its exterior is fitted with a digital thermometer for users to easily monitor interior temperatures. This equipment stand requires a 120V electrical connection to function and comes with a 9 ft. cord and plug.
- Turbo Air model TCBE-72SDR-E-N Refrigerated Equipment Stand designed to cater to a wide range of equipment meant for commercial settings
- Strong and durable body made of heavy-duty 304, 16 gauge stainless steel
- One-piece reinforced steel design with oversized and balanced refrigeration system
- Refrigeration system uses environmentally-friendly CFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- Hold temperatures between 33°F and 38°F
- Refrigeration system includes efficient evaporators and condensers
- 6" wider workspace than a standard equipment stand
- Top insulated to eliminate heat transfer to the interior of the cabinet
- Four (4) durable stainless steel drawers
- Compressor positioned to the side for easy servicing
- Front-breathing feature ensures high efficiency in narrow spaces
- Accommodates two (2) full-size and three (3) sixth-size on left and one (1) full-size and three (3) sixth-size on right
- 'V' edges provides protection against spills
- Drawers with durable recessed handles
- Entire cabinet structure and solid doors foamed-in-place using high-density CFC-free polyurethane insulation formaximum temperature retention
- Safely supports up to 1,192 lb equipment
- 5" swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Exterior fitted with a digital thermometer for interior temperature monitoring
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function
- Comes with a 9 ft. cord and plug
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 47 In Chefs Bases And Equipment Stands.
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and plug included|
|Pan Capacity:||(48) sixth-size pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 24|