Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR Refrigerated Equipment Stand 2 Drawers, 52-5/16"W
Durable Stainless Steel Interior
Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-N Refrigerated Equipment keeps your food items fresh and helps speed up the cooking process by providing ample storage and workspace. Boasting a stainless steel construction, this equipment stand does not disappoint when it comes to durability and keeping up with the demands of a busy kitchen. Top of the unit is insulated for preventing heat transfer inside the cabinets to keep food products preserved and fresh for a long time. Chef base on top increases efficiency and workspace for placing cooking tools and equipment like fryers, charbroilers, and griddles. This base has a weight capacity of 788 lbs. so that anything and everything can be placed on top. The two (2) spacious drawers of Turbo Air refrigerated equipment stand come with recessed handles and are built for easily accommodating three (3) full-size food pans or bars. The V-shaped edges at the top prevent spillage.
Turbo Air's Refrigerated Equipment has an air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system allowing you to place it conveniently against the walls. This unit holds temperature from 33°F to 38°F for preserving food products. Featuring an external digital thermometer, you can easily keep a tab on temperature to ensure that there is no inconsistency. Using powerful 1/3 hp compressor with a balanced and oversized refrigeration system (CFC-free R-134A), this refrigerated stand stays energy efficient and long-lasting. The trustworthy condenser and evaporator of the unit provide faster cooling inside its drawers. Its side-mounted compressor allows you to get the equipment serviced without displacing it and ensures maximum performance even in smaller spaces. Equipped with 4" casters, it is easy for anybody to move this refrigerated equipment stand during cleaning and maintenance. There is no requirement for floor drains or plumbing in this equipment stand.
Main Features Include:
- Turbo Air model TCBE-52SDR-N Refrigerated Equipment with stainless steel construction ensures durability and strength
- Top is insulated to avoid heat transfer inside cabinets
- Chef base increases workspace to place cooking tools and equipment
- Base weight capacity: 788 lbs.
- (2) spacious drawers with recessed handles for easy operations
- Accommodates (3) full-size food pans or bars
- V-shaped edges to protect countertop from spillage
- Air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system to place it against walls
- Holds temperature from 33°F to 38°F
- External digital thermometer to keep a check on temperature
- 1/3 hp compressor with balanced and oversized refrigeration system (CFC-free R-134A)
- Condenser and evaporator for faster cooling
- Side-mounted compressor for servicing without displacement and maximum performance in smaller spaces
- 4" casters for maneuverability
- No requirement of plumbing or floor drain
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 47 In Chefs Bases And Equipment Stands.
|Cord & Plug:||118"|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 24|