Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-E - Refrigerated Equipment Stand with Flat Top - 58-1/4"W
The Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-E Equipment Stand features a durable stainless steel interior that's easy to maintain and stands up to the demands of a commercial kitchen.
Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-E Refrigerated Equipment Stand is an ideal unit for speeding up the prepping process and storing refrigerated food. A must-have for every restaurant, cafe, and deli; this chef base comes with an extended flat top. This top is 6" wider in comparison to other standard models, giving enough workspace for high kitchen demands. Featuring stainless steel construction, this equipment ensures durability and minimizes heat transfer within the cabinet and plenty of space to place griddle, fryer, and charbroiler. The refrigerated stand can easily be placed against the walls as it is air-cooled and self-contained. There are two high-quality drawers with recessed handles with a capacity of accommodating 3 full-size pans or bars. Besides the drawers, there is a compressor unit, making it easy to clean the unit without moving it. This breathable feature allows the cabinet to work efficiently, even within narrow areas. Cabinet structure and their solid doors use high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy conservation.
Turbo Air's Chef base holds temperature ranging from +33°F to +38°F and displays the same on the exterior digital thermometer so that the user can keep a check on it. The self-cleaning condenser makes sure that this unit's condenser stays clean by brushing on a daily basis so that there is no system failure. This chef case comes with a mesh filter at the front of the condenser for collecting dust and removing any build-up out and away for long-lasting performance. The refrigerated equipment uses 1/4 horsepower compressor and R290 refrigerant, making it eco-friendly as there is zero ozone depletion potential and global warming potential of three. Featuring 5" swivel casters, it gives the user a choice to move the unit as per requirement. This chef base uses 115V electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-E Refrigerated Equipment Stand with 6" extended top
- Stainless steel construction for durability and minimized heat transfer within cabinet
- Easy to place against the walls as it is air cooled and self-contained
- (2) High-quality drawers with recessed handles
- Capacity: 3 full-size pans or bars
- Side-mounted compressor unit for easy cleaning
- Solid doors use high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- Holds temperature from +33°F to +38°F for food preservation
- Temperature displayed on exterior digital thermometer
- Self-cleaning condenser cleans by brushing on a daily basis to avoid system failure
- Mesh filter at front for collecting dust and removing any build-up
- 1/4 horsepower compressor and R290 refrigerant
- (0) Ozone depletion potential and (3) global warming potential
- 5" Swivel casters for maximum support and maneuverability
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 47 In Chefs Bases And Equipment Stands.
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and plug included|
|Pan Capacity:||(36) sixth-size pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 24|