Turbo Air TCBE-36SDR Refrigerated Equipment Stand 2 Drawers, 35-5/8"W
Durable Stainless Steel Interior
Designed for business owners to conveniently store their refrigerated ingredients and speed up the food preparation process, this Turbo Air TCBE-36SDR Refrigerated Equipment Stand is perfect for commercial applications. Its refrigerated chef base has an extended top that helps speed up the food preparation time. The stand has a durablestainless steeltop that is extended 6 wider than standard models, giving users a spacious, rugged workspace that will hold up to high demand conditions. Its chef base maximizes the kitchen space and improves efficiency. Users can place the countertop equipment on top of the chef base where they can store cold ingredients for convenient and streamlined operation.
The heavy-duty insulated 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel worktop features a788 lbs. Weightcapacity. The worktop provides maximum space for countertop equipment such as griddles, fryers orcharbroilers. The chef base has two (2) drawers that can hold up to 4 deep sixth-size pans. Offering a variety in accommodating cooking equipment, the chef base allows users to arrange meats, vegetables, and cheeses in the drawers. The stand is appropriate for preparing or finishing things like cheesesteaks, breakfast sandwiches, and burgers. Using the revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, the unit automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across the condensers surfaceup to 2-3 times a day.This helps prevent manual labor and prevents dust accumulation on the coils.
This unit is fitted with a 1/4HPcompressor anduses environmentallyfriendly R290 refrigerant This refrigerant haszero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of three. The polyurethane insulation is CFC-free, helping increase overall energy efficiency and structural integrity. The unit comes with optional casters that allow easy maneuverability.Thisunit requires a 120V electrical connection to function effectively.
- Turbo Air TCBE-36SDR Refrigerated Equipment Stand designed for business owners to conveniently store their refrigerated ingredients and speed up the food preparation process
- Refrigerated chef base with extended top
- Durable stainless steel top extended 6 wider than standard models
- Countertop equipment can be stored on top of the chef base to store cold ingredients for convenient and streamlined operation
- Heavy-duty insulated 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel worktop
- Worktop with weight capacity of 788 lbs.
- Worktop provides maximum space for countertop equipment such as griddles, fryers or charbroilers
- Two (2) drawers on chef base that can hold up to 4 deep 1/6 size pans
- Appropriate for preparing or finishing things like cheesesteaks, breakfast sandwiches, and burgers
- Self-cleaning condenser system that runs 2-3 times per day
- 1/4 HP compressor uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of three
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Comes with optional casters for easy maneuverability
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function effectively
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 47 In Chefs Bases And Equipment Stands.
|Cord & Plug:||118"|
|Temp Range:||+33F to +38F|
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 24|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 47 In Chefs Bases And Equipment Stands.|