Turbo Air TBC-65S - Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler - 65"W - Solid Doors on Top
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Liner Comes Standard on the Turbo Air TBC-65S Bottle Cooler!
This highly efficient Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 Bottle Cooler is developed for commercial use and features a heavy-duty stainless steel liner as standard. It can be used for storing bottles of brews, craft beers, ciders and sodas at the right serving temperatures. The 18.5 cu. ft. refrigeration compartment helps to streamline the beverage service with its conveniently positioned bottle opener. It maintains appropriate temperatures between the ranges of 33°F to 38°F to ensure proper cooling of each bottle inside the compartment. To make the unit durable enough to withstand the demands of commercial settings, the cooler has a durable stainless steel exterior with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish.
Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 has a self-cleaning condenser that works effectively on brushing off the condenser with accumulated dust every day to maintain cleanliness and ensure superior quality performance. The bottle opener comes with a cap catcher, both of which ensure quick and easy serving of drinks. With a large compartment, this cooler has ample space to store a wide supply of bottles. There are three adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers on the cooler that help users customize the organization inside the compartment. Its self-contained design does not require plumbing for it to function properly.
The cooler has a stainless steel heavy-gauge countertop, which adds more durability to the overall design and makes cleaning easier. Also, a stainless steel glide lid is there to give easy access to the contents inside. For better maneuverability, this cooler is fitted with casters. The side mount compressor unit makes servicing much easier while the front-breathing mechanism ensures maximum efficiency even in narrow spaces.
Main Features Include:
- Highly-efficient Turbo Air TBC-65SB-N6 Bottle Cooler meant for commercial usage
- Heavy-duty stainless steel liner fitted as standard
- Can be used for storing bottles of brews, craft beers, ciders and sodas at right serving temperatures
- 18.5 cu. ft. refrigeration compartment helps streamlines the beverage service with its conveniently positioned bottle opener
- Maintains appropriate temperatures from 33°F to 38°F
- Durable stainless steel exterior with wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Can easily withstand the demands of commercial settings
- Self-cleaning condenser works effectively on brushing off the condenser with accumulated dust every day to maintain cleanliness
- Bottle opener comes with a cap catcher, both of which are removable and ensure quick and easy serving of drinks
- Large compartment provides ample space to store a wide supply of bottles
- Three adjustable, polyethylene-coated dividers to help users customize the organization inside the compartment
- Self-contained design does not require plumbing
- Stainless steel heavy-gauge countertop adds more durability and makes cleaning easier
- Stainless steel glide lid gives easy access to the contents inside the cabinet
- Comes with caster that allow smooth and easy maneuverability
- Side mount compressor unit makes servicing much easier
- Front-breathing mechanism ensures maximum efficiency even in narrow spaces
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.
|Capacity:||22 Cases of 12 Oz. Bottles|
|Cord & Plug:||8'6"|
|Exterior:||Black vinyl or Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|