Turbo Air M3R47-4 Reach In Refrigerator - Four Standard Half Doors, 42.1 Cu. Ft.
Premium Features Combined With Durable Basics
The Turbo Air M3R47-4 Reach-In Refrigerator is equipped with premium features that are combined with durable basics. Its standard robust half-door design features a top-mounted compressor that allows maximum food storage area in a small footprint. The refrigerator has 4 half doors and 6 shelves and can hold 18"Wx26"D full-size sheet pans. The single-phase motor delivers 1/3 HP and requires 120V of electrical power to run effectively. Turbo Air M3R47-4 has dimensions 51-3/4"Wx30-3/4"Dx78"H. The front and doors on the exterior are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel material while the back is made using galvanized steel.
It has heavy-duty polyethylene coated wire shelves that can be easily adjusted. This highly-effective refrigerator is fitted with a self-cleaning condenser that performs a brushing task every day to remove the accumulation that may otherwise cause the refrigerator to break down. You can use the adjusting temperature function to keep essential food items fresh and ready to be used. The refrigerator can hold temperature between +33°F to 38°F. It is fitted with a digital monitoring system that features an alarm which sounds when the doors are not sealed. These are effective at providing protection against food spoilage due to cold air leakage. This early warning system is capable of detecting issues well before a malfunction occurs.
Fitted with digital display, monitoring of interior temperature and any other issue can be easily carried out as the program interprets the condition of the refrigeration system by self-diagnosis. For a fast cooling action, the refrigerator has rapid cool-down function (Turbo Cooling) feature. The innovative and eco-friendly technology used in Turbo Air includes features Hydrocarbon Refrigerant R-290 that does not deplete the ozone layer and contributes less to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3). The refrigerant meets DOEs Energy Conservation Standards of 2017. The unit has been designed to also use HC refrigerants that are approved by the EPA’s SNAP Program.
The Hot Gas Condensate Mechanism in the refrigerator is there to increase efficiency without enhancing the risk of refrigerant leakage due to corrosion. The system also prevents the condensated water from overflowing and corroding the surface. Its interior has a stainless steel floor that ensures utmost cleanliness and a long, durable service life. For safe usage, all the edges on the exterior have been smoothed to prevent injury. To eliminate vacuum pressure, the doors have been fitted with a Door Pressure Release Device which makes it easy to open the door in an instant. For proper illumination of the interior, the refrigerator has bright LED lighting. The entire cabin structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using the high-density CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Main Features Include:
- Turbo Air M3R47-4 Reach-In Refrigerator with standard solid half-door design
- Has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel top, bottom, and back
- Patented self-cleaning condenser fitted on the front with fine mesh filter along with a brush to easily catch dust
- Helps keep food items fresh and safe by maintaining constant temperatures
- Fitted with a digital monitor display system that sounds an alarm when doors are not sealed shut
- Rapid cool-down function and automatic evaporator fan motor delays
- Uses eco-friendly Hydrocarbon refrigerant R-290 that is designed to meet DOEs Energy Conservation Standards in 2017
- Uses refrigerant that does not deplete the ozone layer and contributes very little to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3)
- Hot Gas Condensate System surfaces that are specially treated to resist corrosion to help eliminate the risk of refrigerant
- All sharp edges and corners have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury
- Has a Door Pressure Release Device to help eliminate vaccum pressure and allow instant and easy door opening
- Bright LED lighting to illuminate properly the interior
- Heavy-duty and adjustable wire shelves with polyethylene coating
- Foamed-in-place cabin and solid door using CFC-free high-density polyurethane insulation
- Holds temperature up to +33°F to 38°F
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 24 In Reach In Refrigerators - Half Doors.
|Construction Material:||Top Mount|
|Cord & Plug:||9 ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front, doors and sides with galvanized steel back|
|Interior:||Coated aluminum with stainless steel floor and ceiling|
|Shelf Dimensions:||23" x 231⁄2"|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 3|
|Interior Dimensions:||473⁄4" x 261⁄2" x 605⁄8"|