Turbo Air JBT-60-N - Refrigerated Buffet Table - 60"W - Turbo Air J Series
The Turbo Air JBT-60-N refrigerator holds 33°F - 39°F for the best in food preservation
This Turbo Air JBT-60 J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table is a perfect solution for salad bars and cold food offerings, durably built and designed to be energy efficient, user friendly and environmentally conscious. With eco-friendly innovation, this model used R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a natural refrigerant that meets DOE's Energy Conservation Standards. Hydrocarbon refrigerants don't deplete the ozone layer and have minimal global warming potential.
The cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation to ensure cold air stays in, reducing potential for wasted energy that saves on utility costs. The hot gas condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion, increasing efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion and prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Turbo Air JBT-60 Buffet Table Include:
- Refrigerator holds products between 33°F to 39°F for the best in food preservation
- All stainless steel construction with a galvanized steel bottom. Stainless steel adds an extra level of durability that won't scratch or dent as easily as common aluminium construction units.
- Interior features a stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back and door liners, built for a clean, long product life.
- Two swing doors and two adjustable, heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Digital temperature control and monitor system help to keep products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. The external display allows for easy monitoring.
- Side mount compressor units enable the cold buffet unit to be services without being moved
- Front breathing feature enables this unit to be highly efficient in narrow spaces
- Self closing doors are ergonomically designed with easy grip handles, opening effortlessly
- Magnetic door gaskets are a one-piece construction that are removable without tools for convenient cleaning and replacement
- The front grille cover is easily removable without tools, making condenser cleaning easy and convenient at any time
- Optional Turbo Air SNZ-60 double-sided polycarbonate sneeze guard offers additional protection and coverage of products, sold separately as Central Model #894-411.
For more information of this Turbo Air Refrigerated Buffet, view the specification sheet above, and call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button - to speak with a foodservice product expert.
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 90 In Cold Food Tables.
|Style:||Refrigerated buffet table|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 294|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this unit cooled?
- This unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet, and uses self-containted refrigeration to keep product at food-safe temperatures.
What size is availble on Buffet Tables?
- 36" ,48", 60" and 72" size
Are sneeze guard, tray slides and night cover optional?
Can tray slide mount on both front and back?
- Yes, it can be mounted both front and back.
Can we have door locks?
- Yes, door lock is an option. The lead time will take 8-10 weeks upon receiving your order.
Is this on legs or casters?
- It comes standard with casters for mounting.
What is the capacity for full size steam table pans?
- This unit can hold up to 4 full-size food pans.