Turbo Air JBT-48-N 48"W Refrigerated Buffet Table, (9) Third-Size Pan Capacity
The Turbo Air JBT-48-N 48”W refrigerated buffet table is ideal for cafeterias and catered events to display cold items and keep them at proper, cool, food-safe temperatures. This buffet table boasts all stainless steel exterior, including the back. The interior consists of stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back and door liners. The JBT-48-N can be places safely in narrow spaces thanks to its side mounted, front breathing compressor unit. The top of the table holds (9) third-size pans, allowing you to offer an array of options for a salad bar. Two ergonomically designed doors make opening and closing a snap. Magnetic door gaskets are easily removed for cleaning and replacement. This buffet table's internal storage space is able to hold spoons, food pans, and other serving and display necessities. Includes two enclosed shelves for easy, hidden organization.
Additional features include:
- Exterior: Stainless steel (galvanized steel bottom)
- Interior: Stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back and door liners
- Includes (2) adjustable, heavy duty, polyurethane coated wire shelves
- Holds (9) third-size pans (included)
- Hot gas condensate system
- Side mount compressor unit
- Easy open front grille with condenser cleaning brush kit
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Holds between 33°F and 39°
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
- Digital temperature control and monitor system
- Mounted on 4"diam. swivel casters with locks on front set
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation rated
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 90 In Cold Food Tables.
|Pan Capacity:||(9) Third-Size Pans|
|Style:||Refrigerated buffet table|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 294|
|Feature:||New Product,Free Shipping|
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this unit cooled?
- This unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet, and uses self-containted refrigeration to keep product at food-safe temperatures.
What size is availble on Buffet Tables?
- 36" ,48", 60" and 72" size
Are sneeze guard, tray slides and night cover optional?
Can tray slide mount on both front and back?
- Yes, it can be mounted both front and back.
Can we have door locks?
- Yes, door lock is an option. The lead time will take 8-10 weeks upon receiving your order.
Is this on legs or casters?
- It comes standard with casters for mounting.
What is the capacity for full size steam table pans?
- This unit can hold up to 3 full-size food pans.