Turbo Air JBT-36 36"W Refrigerated Buffet Table
The Turbo Air JBT-36 36"W Refrigerated Buffet Table boasts stainless steel construction on the exterior. The steel structure of this buffet table resists corrosion caused by frost and defrost as well as abrasion caused by rigor of everyday use to prevent mechanical damage. The steel finish also gives this equipment a professional look, which makes it suitable for use in industrial kitchens and restaurants. Galvanized steel back and bottom guarantee extended product life.
Engineered for optimal performance, the refrigerated buffet table integrates some of the most advanced features such as hot gas condensate system, efficient refrigeration system, adjustable shelves, and more. Its interior is structured with high-density polyurethane insulation to maintain consistent temperature without too much energy consumption. Magnetic gaskets further seal-proof the cabinet to prevent hot outside atmosphere from entering inside the table. With these cutting-edge integrations, the model holds +33° F to +39° F to assure lasting freshness of the food products stored inside it.
The innovative hot gas condensate system designed by Turbo Air prevents the overflow of condensate water. The surface of this system is specifically treated for corrosion resistance to increase efficiency without the risk of damage such as refrigerant leakage. The efficiency is improved by efficient refrigeration system of this buffet table. It uses the environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant to ensure faster cooling. In addition to being effective, the refrigerant is also 100% free of CFC and environmentally friendly. With zero (0) potential to deplete ozone layer, toxicity within limit, and very low GWP, the refrigeration system of this table poses almost no threat to the environment. The high-density PU insulation used in this table is also CFC free.
The ergonomically designed handles offer strong and easy grip that allows ease of opening the door without much effort. Almost effortless mechanism of these easy grip handles prevents fatigue and frustration. On the other side, there are no efforts required to close the doors. They are fixed with self-closing design makes using the table quite convenient. In addition to being easy to use and operate, the unit is also easy to clean and maintain. Its interior has stainless steel floor with aluminum sides, back, and door liners which can be wiped clean without hassle. The magnetic gaskets on the door are of single-piece construction. They can be removed without the need of any tools, whether it is time for cleaning or replacement. The compressor is positioned on the side of the unit for easy access at the time of servicing.
Additional features include:
- The Turbo Air Refrigerated Buffet Table is made with stainless steel for a sturdy body and presentable, industrial look
- It features galvanized steel back and bottom for added strength and resistance against damage
- The interior features stainless steel floor and aluminum sides and back to facilitate easy cleaning process
- Adjustable PE coated wire shelves can be rearranged to accommodate more food items
- The doors of this unit are ergonomically designed with easy grip handles for ease of opening them effortlessly without feeling tired
- The doors are self-closing for additional convenience
- AL door liners and one-piece constructed magnetic gaskets allow easy cleanup
- The entire cabinet as well as doors of this refrigerator buffet table are formed-in-place using high-density PU insulation
- The insulation is CFC-free and helps in maintaining ideal temperature
- The refrigeration system of this model uses CFC-free R-134A refrigerant for faster, efficient, and environmentally friendly cooling
- Side mount compressor unit does not require removal for servicing
- With its front breathing feature, the unit can provide high efficiency even when placed in narrow spaces
- The unit has a hot gas condensate water system that prevents overflow of condensate water
- The system is treated for corrosion to increase unit efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage
- Holds +33°F to +39°F
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 90 In Cold Food Tables.
|Style:||Refrigerated buffet table|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 294|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this unit cooled?
- This unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet, and uses self-containted refrigeration to keep product at food-safe temperatures.
What size is availble on Buffet Tables?
- 36" ,48", 60" and 72" size
Are sneeze guard, tray slides and night cover optional?
Can tray slide mount on both front and back?
- Yes, it can be mounted both front and back.
Can we have door locks?
- Yes, door lock is an option. The lead time will take 8-10 weeks upon receiving your order.
Is this on legs or casters?
- It comes standard with casters for mounting.
What is the capacity for full size steam table pans?
- This unit can hold up to 2 full-size food pans.