Truvection Low Profile Oven - Gas, Single Stack, 26-3/16"H
Ultimate Space Savings--Can Put Modular Equipment on Single Stack and Only Oven That Can Be Triple Stacked
Gas, Single Stack Convection Oven. 50/50 heavy duty dependent doors with windows. Cool down fan mode. Patented high efficiency in-shot burners. Only ovens that can be stacked up to three high. Single ovens have option to place 36" modular equipment on top (i.e. griddles or charbroilers) for space savings and can also be placed on the line with other equipment with no extra space needed.
Standard depth. Includes 6" stainless steel legs. Can add marine edge top #692-076 for modular equipment with legs, or insulated base #692-077 for modular equipment without legs. 52,000 BTU. 120V. Single phase. 361⁄8"Wx361⁄2"Dx263⁄16"H. 300 lbs.
- Stainless steel top, front and sides; porcelain interior
- 150°F to 550°F temperature range
- 60 minute dial timer and solid state controls
- Two speed 1⁄2 HP fan
- Five rack positions with 15⁄8" spacing per oven on heavy duty wire rack guides
- Includes 3 wire racks per oven
- Cord and plug included (120V connection required for fan on gas units)
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||150°F to 550°F|
|Yield:||1" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.