Truvection Low Profile Oven - Gas, Single Stack, 26-3/16"H
Ultimate Space Savings--Can Put Modular Equipment on Single Stack and Only Oven That Can Be Triple Stacked
The Southbend TVGS is a TruVection™ single decked gas convection oven that is ideal for preparing delicious items within limited time. Part of the TV-Series, this commercial full-size convection oven increases kitchen output in a compact footprint and ideal for use in cafes, bakeries, restaurants, and hotels for cooking large batches of food.
The single stack convection oven by Southbend features 50/50 heavy-duty dependable doors, which can open more than 180°. It has a heavy-duty, cool-to-touch handle for ease of use. The dual-door sealing system traps hot air inside the cooking chamber. The low-E glass windows and (2) 40 Watts interior lights allow users to keep a check on food without opening the doors. The cooking chamber includes (3) removable, coated wire racks that can be placed in (5) different positions for customized cooking.
This commercial-grade oven features anti-clog, in-shot burners with electric ignition that use 52,000 BTU per hour for effective performance. The 2-speed, 1/2 HP fan motor circulates maximum air throughout the cabinet for uniform heat distribution. The solid state thermostat allows temperature adjustment between 150°F and 550°F. This unit features a 60-minute cooking timer to alert users and an indicator light to inform when the oven is preheated.
The stainless steel exterior of this TruVection oven ensures a durable and reliable performance. The coved interior is made of porcelain for corrosion-resistance and a sanitary finish. This standard depth model includes (4) 6" legs made of stainless steel for maximum support and stability when placed on the countertop. The oven is available in (2) gas options - LP and Natural.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal to prepare delicious items in limited time
- Low-profile, single-stack countertop design
- Dependable doors open more than 180° for easy loading/unloading
- Dual-door sealing system traps hot air inside
- Low-E glass windows
- (2) recessed 40-Watt high temperature lamps inside the oven cavity
- (3) wire racks included with (5) different rack positions
- High-efficiency, anti-clog, in-shot burners
- Heating power per deck: 52,000 BTU per hour
- 2-speed fan motor
- Thermostat for temperature adjustment between 150°F and 550°F
- 60-minute mechanical timer
- Indicator light alerts when oven is preheated
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Porcelain enameled coved interior for corrosion-resistance
- (4) 6" legs for maximum support
- (2) gas options - LP and Natural
- cCSAus listed and NSF certified
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||150°F to 550°F|
|Yield:||1" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.