True TUC-60F Undercounter Freezer - Two Door - 15.5 Cu. Ft.
Highly durable, quality insulation ensures food stays fresh.
Store and preserve the food at optimum temperature with this True TUC-60F-HC Undercounter Freezer. Featuring a capacity of 15.5 cu. ft., this high-quality freezer is designed for use in commercial kitchens as it can help keep up with the pace during peak hours. The durable stainless steel top, front, and sides with GalFan coated steel back prevents corrosion. The attractive freezer interior has aluminized lining with stainless steel floors and coved corners for easy cleaning. The doors and cabinet structure has foamed-in-place insulation for structural integrity and strength. The unit has (2) self-closing doors with long recessed handles to allow easy accessibility. These doors stay-open up to 90° for quick loading of stock. The cabinet includes (4) PVC-coated wire shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of food pans and trays.
The True undercounter freezer comes equipped with a high-capacity refrigeration system to maintain a constant temperature at -10°F making it ideal for ice creams and frozen food items. The factory-engineered capillary tube system utilizes R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that keeps the food chilled for long hours. The time-initiated, time-terminated automatic defrost system prevents moisture build-up and keeps food safe. This freezer is pre-wired at factory and includes a 7 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. It requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 4.8 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Suitable for smaller, busy restaurants, or foodservice establishments
- Capacity: 15.5 cu. ft.
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides with GalFan coated back
- White aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation
- Features (2) self-closing doors with long recessed handles
- Stay-open up to 90° for quick stock loading
- Equipped with (4) heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system holds -10°F
- Factory-engineered capillary tube system
- Utilizes R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1/2 HP compressor motor
- Automatic defrost system
- Includes 7 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Electrical requirements: 115V, 60 Hz, 4.8 amps, single-phase
- Overall dimensions: 60-3/8"Wx30-1/8"Dx36"H
- Weight: 370 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 64 In Undercounter Refrigerators And Freezers - 2 Door Units.
|Cord & Plug:||7'|
|Exterior:||All stainless steel front, top, and sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 21|