True TUC-27-HC Undercounter Refrigerator - One Door - 6.5 Cu. Ft.
The True TUC-27-HC offers highly durable, quality insulation to ensure food stays fresh.
The True TUC-27-HC Undercounter Refrigerator features a low profile that saves space by fitting neatly underneath countertops, perfect for bars or anywhere where space is limited. The durable stainless steel top and sides exterior construction withstands the wear and tear and demands of daily use. True's undercounter refrigeration is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide a long product life that consistently delivers colder product temperatures, lower utility costs and exceptional food safety.
Energy efficient and environmentally friendly, using a forced air refrigeration system to maintain products at 33°F to 38°F. The factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon, a natural refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential. In addition, it's foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
Additional Features and Benefits of the True TUC-27-HC Commercial Undercounter Refrigerator Includes:
- Front breathing, meaning the intake and exhaust is on the front of the unit which result in shorter clearance requirements for more flexibility
- 1 solid front swing door and 2 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- All stainless steel front, top and ends for heavy duty resilience, and a matching aluminum finished back exterior
- Interior features attractive, NSF approved clear coated aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor with covered corners
- 6.5 cubic feet of storage capacity
- Includes 5" casters
- UL listed and Energy Star rated (What does this mean? Click here to learn more about the benefits of UL and Energy Star certifications.)
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
You may enjoy our Commercial Undercounter Refrigeration Buying Guide that outlines common considerations and differences between traditional undercounter units and worktop units.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 51 In Undercounter Refrigerators And Freezers - 1 Door Units.
|Cord & Plug:||7'|
|Door Type:||Solid swing|
|Exterior:||All stainless steel front, top, and sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|