True TSSU-27-08-HC One Door Sandwich Prep Table, 27"W
The True TSSU-27-08-HC One Door Sandwich Prep Table is a perfect solution to making delicious sandwiches. It is designed with the most important sandwich-making tools integrated to ensure a distraction-free prep area. The tools integrated in this prep table include a removable cutting board, a refrigerated pan rail and eight clear polycarbonate insert pans. The stainless steel foam insulated lid and hood lock in freshness and minimize condensation. In addition to these, the unit also contains two heavy-duty wire shelves that are coated in PVC and allows adjustability. Its intelligent cabinet structure has high-density, foamed-in-place insulation makes sure that the temperature between +33 to +41 degrees Fahrenheit is consistent. This is accompanied by a factory-balanced refrigeration system. It not only helps in maintaining a uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior, but also makes this unit extremely energy efficient.
The single door sandwich prep unit is constructed with enduring quality, thus proving to be an advantageous long-term investment. It is a pre-wired unit that comes with a factory-built, self-contained, capillary tube system that boasts being environmentally friendly with a R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three global warming potential (GWP). Therefore, this equipment not only makes the sandwich-making experience more convenient, but also promotes a greener environment. All it needs is a steady connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15amp dedicated outlet.
The stainless steel on front, top, sides, and floor adds durability to the equipment. The material steadily prevents corrosion and abrasion through the years to keep the unit in good shape for years. NSF-approved matching aluminum liner gives this unit a good-looking professional appearance. The single door is opened with the help of a 12" long recessed handle, which is formed in shape with a sheet metal interlock that ensures permanent attachment. The door is positive self-sealing to save time and ensures freshness of sandwiches. It opens to a 90° angle and stays put to make loading and unloading a breeze. The magnetic gasket boasts a single-piece construction and is easy to remove without the need of any tools, facilitating easy cleaning.
The True TSSU-27-08-HC comes mounted on 5" casters.
Additional features include:
- True TSSU-27-08-HC One Door Sandwich Prep Table is constructed for enduring quality that lasts long and protects the restaurants long-term investment
- It comes pre-wired and ready to be plugged in a 115/60/1 phase, 15amp dedicated outlet
- The capillary tube system is self-contained and factory-engineered uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ODP and three GWP
- The unit has energy-efficient refrigeration system with guided airflow which maintains the temperature from +33°F to +41°F
- The refrigeration system of this sandwich-making unit complies with ANSI/NSF-7
- The state-of-the-art condensing motor slides out to enable easy maintenance
- Stainless steel cabinet construction adds to the strength of the unit and keeps it safe against corrosion and abrasion
- NSF-approved, aluminum-finished back gives its cabinet a professional look, suitable for commercial kitchens
- The cabinet, pan lid and hood are insulated to maintain cool temperature and lock in freshness
- The unit comes with two adjustable and heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- The door swings within the cabinet opens to a complete 90° to avoid interruptions
- Constructed with a single-piece, the doors magnetic gasket can be easily removed to allow deep cleaning
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 22 In 27" To 29" Sandwich Prep Tables.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, locks on front set|
|Cord & Plug:||11' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Exterior:||All stainless steel front, top, sides and floor|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Pan Capacity:||8 Sixth Size Pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Top Size:||(8) sixth-size pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 14|