True TS-72G Stainless Reach-In Refrigerator, 3 Glass Door, 72 Cu. Ft.
Uses the Finest Stainless Steel Available with Higher Tensile Strength for Fewer Dents and Scratches
The True TS-72G-HC-FGD01 Stainless Reach-In Refrigerator is a brilliant refrigeration appliance that helps keep ingredients fresh for a longer time. This refrigerator has a factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that uses the environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential (GWP). The refrigeration system is factory-balanced and can maintain cabinet temperatures between 33°F and 38°F. The condensing unit on this refrigerator is mounted at the bottom for easy maintenance. Its compressor allows for storage on the top of the unit.
The cabinet of this model has stainless steel front and sides while the back is made of corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel. Its interior has a stainless steel floor and liner. The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density polyurethane insulation. The welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. The refrigerator is fitted with nine (9) heavy-duty, PVC coated wire shelves that can be adjusted on 1/2" increments. These shelves come with four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips that are included on each shelf. Made of stainless steel, the shelf support pilasters effectively withstand the weight on the shelves.
It has "Low E", double pane thermal framed glass doors with standard locks. Each door is fitted with a 15" long extruded aluminum handle that provides a firm grip. These doors have a positive seal self-closing mechanism that prevents cool air loss. It has one-piece construction magnetic door gaskets that can be removed for cleaning purposes without using any tool. The interior has safety shielded LED lighting for proper illumination inside the cabinet. For easy maneuverability, the frame rail of the refrigerator is fitted with six (6) 4" stem casters with locks on the front set. Moreover, an exterior temperature display keeps users aware of cabinet temperatures while the epoxy coated evaporator is corrosion-resistant. The refrigerator requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Keeps ingredients fresh
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system
- Maintains cabinet temperatures between 33°F and 38°F
- Bottom mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back
- Stainless Steel interior liner and floor
- Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail with black powder-coating
- (9) heavy-duty, adjustable PVC coated wire shelves
- Four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips included on each shelf
- Stainless steel shelf support pilasters
- Double pane thermal framed glass doors
- 15" long extruded aluminum handle on each door
- Positive seal self-closing mechanism
- One-piece construction with removable magnetic door gaskets
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting
- (6) 4" stem casters with locks on front set
- Temperature display on exterior
- Epoxy-coated evaporator
- Requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 3 In Glass Door Refrigerators - Three Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||2.5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and sides|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 2|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.