True TS-72F Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer - Three Door - 72 Cu. Ft.
Ensure proper airflow and product cooling.
The True TS-72F Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer is designed to cater to high volume commercial foodservice settings. Its powerful, factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses the environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for superior cooling. The refrigerant has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential (GWP). The high-capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system is capable of maintaining temperature at -10°F which makes the unit ideal for storing frozen foods and ice cream. The ECM fan motors for the evaporator and condenser are electronically commutated and effectively move a consistent volume of air to help reduce energy consumption.
TS-72F also has a defrost system and a bottom-mounted condensing unit that can be easily accessed for maintenance. The defrost system is time-initiated and temperature-terminated, creating ideal storage conditions. Stainless steel construction and interior liner. The back is made of the GalFan coated steel that adds durability to the entire structure. For superior temperature retention, the refrigerator has the entire cabinet foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation. Its welded frame rail is made of stainless steel and has black powder coating to ensure maximum protection from corrosion.
Doors extend the full width of the cabinet shell and have standard locks installed on them. Made of stainless steel, the three (3) doors have 12" long recessed handles foamed-in-place with sheet metal interlock for a permanent attachment. The nine (9) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated gray wire shelves measuring 24-1/8"Lx22-3/8"D ensure organized storage. They can be adjusted on 1/2" increments and feature aluminum shelf support pilasters. The magnetic door gaskets feature one-piece construction and can be removed without using tools for cleaning purposes. There is LED interior lighting with a safety shield that ensures proper illumination. The frame rail is fitted with 4" dia. stem casters for easy maneuverability. Front casters have locks on them. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- True TS-72F Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer designed to cater to high volume commercial food service settings
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- High-capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains temperatures at -10°F
- Ideal for storing frozen foods and ice cream
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit can be easily accessed for maintenance
- Defrost system time-initiated and temperature-terminated
- Front, sides, and doors constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel interior liner and floor
- GalFan coated steel back
- Entire cabinet foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel welded frame rail black powder coating for maximum corrosion-resistance
- Doors extend full width of the cabinet shell
- Standard door locks
- Three (3) stainless steel doors
- 12" long recessed handles foamed-in-place with sheet metal interlock for a permanent attachment
- Nine (9) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated gray wire shelves measuring 24-1/8"Lx22-3/8"D
- Adjustable on 1/2" increments
- Aluminum shelf support pilasters
- Magnetic door gaskets with one-piece construction
- Gaskets can be removed without using tools for cleaning purposes
- LED interior lighting with a safety shield
- Frame rail fitted with 4" dia. stem casters for easy maneuverability
- Front casters with locks
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 16 In Reach-In Freezers - Three Doors.
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front, door, and sides with aluminum back|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.