True TS-49G Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator - Two Glass Door - 49 Cu. Ft.
Uses the finest stainless steel available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches
Maximize the cold storage space in the kitchen with the True TS-49G-HC-FGD01 Reach-In Refrigerator. This unit is designed for restaurants, bakeries, departmental stores, and delis to keep food items fresh and at an optimum temperature for long hours. The front and sides are made of stainless steel that ensures durability. The back is made of aluminum which is easy to clean and resists corrosion. The refrigerator has a welded, steel frame rail and stainless steel interior for effortless maintenance. The cabinet structure is foamed with insulation that prevents hot air from entering the cabinet. This commercial piece of equipment includes two (2) Low-E dual-pane glass doors. These self-closing doors include a torsion closure system and aluminum handles for easy access. The cabinet includes six (6) PVC-coated shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate different food items as per the changing menu. It features IDL (integrated door light) system and LED lighting for maximum visibility.
The True TS-49G-HC-FGD01 Refrigerator features a bottom-mounted 1/3 HP compressor motor that maximizes the storage space of the cabinet. This compressor pushes the hot air outside and maintains the temperature between 33°F and 38°F. The cabinet temperature can be easily monitored with the digital solar display mounted outside. It includes a 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set for effortless installation in the kitchen. The unit requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, 1-phase electrical connection. It stands on four (4) 2.5" casters for easy movement across the kitchen during service.
Main Features Include:
- Maximize kitchen storage space at commercial setups
- Suitable for bakeries, restaurants, and departmental stores
- 49 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel front, sides, and interior
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum back
- Welded steel frame with black powder coating
- Polyurethane insulation retains temperature
- (2) dual-pane glass doors
- Aluminum handles with torsion closure
- (6) adjustable, PVC-coated shelves
- Integrated door light system and LED interior lighting
- Bottom-mounted 1/3 HP compressor
- Temperature maintained between 33°F and 38°F
- External-mounted digital solar display system
- 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set
- Electrical connection - 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, 1-phase
- (4) 2.5" casters for mobility
- Overall dimensions: 54-1/8"Wx29-3/4"Dx83-3/8"H
- Weight: 495 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 13 In Glass Door Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||2.5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and sides|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 2|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.