True TS-49-2-G-2 Stainless Reach-In Refrigerator, 49 Cu. Ft.
Uses the Finest Stainless Steel Available with Higher Tensile Strength for Fewer Dents and Scratches
This True TS-49-2-G-2 Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator features enduring quality components that ensure superior food preservation. Its oversized refrigeration system provides users with colder product temperatures and low utility costs. Factory-engineered, self-contained, the capillary tube refrigeration system uses the environmentally-friendly, CFC-free 134A refrigerant. The extra-large evaporator is coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and a large condenser which allow it to hold temperatures between 33°F & 38°F. A sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor with large fan blades give high efficiency and low velocity in airflow. This helps ensure faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
TS-49-2-G-2 has a bottom-mounted condensing unit that can be easily accessed for maintenance. Its entire cabinet is made of stainless steel except the back which is made of aluminum. The interior has stainless steel liner and floor. For superior temperature retention, the unit has the entire cabinet and the solid door foamed-in-place using the Ecomate, high-density polyurethane insulation. The insulation is environmentally-friendly and has a zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (0) global warming potential. Its heavy-duty, welded steel frame rail is black powder-coated for maximum resistance to corrosion.
The solid half doors have a stainless steel exterior and liners. The glass half doors are fitted with the Low-E double pane thermal glass and have extruded aluminum frames. Each door comes with a standard lock to help secure the contents from any type of mishandling during off-hours. There are six (6) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated gray wire shelves that come fitted with four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips. The interior has the full-length, patented integrated door light system with a safety shield for proper illumination of the contents kept inside. Each solid door is fitted with 12" recessed handle while the glass doors have 15" long extruded aluminum handles. The four (4) swivel casters ensure easy maneuvering.
Main Features Include:
- True TS-49-2-G-2 Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator featuring enduring quality components for superior food preservation
- Oversized refrigeration system provides cold product temperatures and low utility costs
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube refrigeration system uses the environmentally-friendly, CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Large condenser helps hold temperatures between 33°F & 38°F
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor with large fan blades for efficient and low velocity airflow
- Faster temperature recovery time and shorter run times
- Easy to access bottom-mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel cabinet and aluminum back
- Interior with stainless steel liner and floor
- Entire cabinet and solid doors foamed-in-place using the Ecomate, high-density polyurethane insulation for superior temperature retention
- Environmentally-friendly insulation with zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (0) global warming potential
- Heavy-duty, welded steel frame rail, black powder-coated corrosion-resistance
- Solid half doors with stainless steel exterior and liners
- Glass half doors fitted with Low-E double pane thermal glass
- Extruded aluminum frames on doors
- Each door has standard lock
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated gray wire shelves
- Four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips
- Full-length, patented integrated door light system with a safety shield
- Each solid door fitted with 12" recessed handle
- Glass doors with 15" long extruded aluminum handles
- Four (4) swivel casters for easy maneuvering
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 7 In Glass Door Refrigerators - Half Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4" casters|
|Construction Material:||Bottom Mount|
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and sides|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 2|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.