True TS-23G-2 Stainless Reach-In Refrigerator, 2 Half Door, 23 Cu. Ft.
Uses the Finest Stainless Steel Available with Higher Tensile Strength for Fewer Dents and Scratches
Designed with high-quality components and materials, True TS-23G-2 Reach-In Refrigerator is designed to last. Its stainless steel construction with aluminized back increases the tensile strength to keep the unit safe from corrosion, dents, and scratches while simplifying your cleaning process. This model features two (2) half-size Low-E thermal glass doors to keep warm air outside and cold air inside the cabinets. Extruded aluminum handles of the doors keep them durable and easy to operate. There are two (2) PVC coated shelves at the top and one (1) at the bottom, adjustable to organize different items efficiently. The doors of the unit have a positive self-closing feature with the torsion closure system and hinges for a tight seal. Magnetic gaskets at the door are easily removable at the time of cleaning and service. Equipped with a patented IDL (Integrated Door Light) system, the cabinets have greater visibility to make your products look attractive.
True's Single-Door Refrigerator uses a 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor that works in a grease-free and cool area of the kitchen and allows extra storage capacity at the top of the cabinet. With large evaporator coil and condenser, the temperature of the refrigerator is maintained between 33°F to 38°F. External digital display for quick temperature monitoring. Its self-contained capillary tube uses eco-friendly CFC-free R134A refrigerant for smooth operations. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensures the structural integrity of the refrigerator. Its evaporator has an epoxy coating to prevent rust and corrosion that increases its life span. 4" stem casters with locks at the front allow your staff to move it easily.
Main Features Include:
- True Model #TS-23G-2 Reach-In Refrigerator with 23 cubic foot capacity
- Stainless steel construction with aluminized back improves tensile strength to prevent corrosion, dents, and scratches
- (2) half-size Low-E thermal glass doors trap cold air inside cabinets
- Extruded aluminum handles for easy operation and durability
- Top cabinet: (2) PVC coated shelves
- Bottom cabinet: (1) PVC coated shelf
- Positive self-closing door with torsion closure system and hinges for tight seal
- Magnetic gaskets are easily removable for cleaning and service
- Patented IDL (Integrated Door Light) system for enhanced visibility
- 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor works in grease-free and cool area
- No-stoop shelf and extra storage capacity at top
- Large evaporator coil and condenser
- Temperature maintained between 33°F to 38°F
- Monitor temperature with external digital temperature display
- Self-contained capillary tube uses eco-friendly CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for structural integrity
- Evaporator with epoxy-coating to prevent rust and corrosion
- 4" stem casters which locks at front for maneuverability
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 7 In Glass Door Refrigerators - Half Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4" casters|
|Construction Material:||Bottom Mount|
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and sides|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 2|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.