True TPP-60 Pizza Prep Table for 8 Pans - Two Door, 60"W
Includes Everything You Need to Get Started--Casters, Cutting Board and Pans for Top Rail
Start serving delicious and crispy pizzas to your guests with the True TPP-60 Pizza Prep Table. This unit with an alternate top is crafted keeping in mind quality and durability. With this pizza prep table, you can easily streamline the process of pizza assembly so that there is no clutter on the tabletops. It includes all the tools that you require to prep up pizzas, calzones, and strombolis making your work easy and quick. Chop up all vegetables, prep every topping, and place the pizza dough on this pizza prep table to maximize kitchen space. True's Prep Table has a stainless steel construction for maximum durability and efficiency. Top of the table has eight food rails for holding 6, third-size pans that come with this equipment. There are two hoods with D-type handles on top of these food rails for their smooth operation. These stainless steel lids lock in the freshness and keep the temperature of the pan cold for reducing condensation. Featuring a removable 19 1/2 deep cutting board, chopping up vegetables has never been easier. The floor of this equipment has stainless steel and aluminum construction and a GalFan coated steel at its back. Interior of this prep table has a stainless steel construction with aluminum lining provides protection from corrosion and stops the equipment from getting messy.
There are two doors with recessed handles with a total capacity of 15.9 cubic feet. The bigger door can easily fit sheet pans measuring 18 W x 26 D. You can store the pizza trays inside these compartments. There are seal doors swing inside the cabinet for easy operation. The temperature of this unit ranges from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The high capacity refrigeration system of this table has a directed airflow that provides uniformity in temperature to the cabinet and food pan rail. Driven by 120 voltage, this equipment uses a compressor with 1/2 horsepower for giving a powerful performance. Making the cleaning task easy for you, the condensing unit can be accessed from the back side of the front panel as it is removable and slides out effortlessly. Measuring 60-1/4" W x 35-1/4" D x 42" H with 405 lb. weight, this pizza prep table is an ideal equipment for every commercial kitchen. The table features (4) 5 swivel casters for increased mobility in your workspace.
Evaporator of this prep table is protected from corrosion as it has an epoxy coating, that makes it durable. With alternative top at a pan angle of 13 degrees, it has a stainless steel construction with foam insulated lids.
Additional Features include:
- True model TPP-60 Pizza Prep Table comes with a cutting board, pans for top rail, and casters to prep up the food comfortably
- Measurement of the pizza prep table is 60-1/4" W x 35-1/4" D x 42" H
- Weight of pizza prep table is 405 lb.
- True pizza prep table has a stainless steel construction for durability and superior performance
- The food prep unit consists of a removable 19 1/2 deep cutting board
- Food rails can accommodate (8) third size pans with a height of 6"
- There are two doors with recessed handles to accommodate sheet pans with ease
- Cover of the pans have a foam insulation to keep your food pans cold and keep the freshness intact
- This utility uses 1/3 horsepower with voltage of 120
- There are (4) swivel casters of 5" for enhanced mobility
- Temperature of this prep table ranges from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- It features a capillary tube system designed to make the equipment environmentally-friendly
- There is a condensing unit that can be accessed from the removable panel at front to assist the cleaning process
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 49 In Pizza Prep Tables And Accessories.
|Exterior:||All stainless steel front, top, cover and sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Pan Capacity:||8 Third Size Pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Top Size:||(8) third-size pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 17|