True TMC-58-DS-SS Stainless Steel Milk Cooler - Forced Air - Dual Access - 24.5 Cu. Ft.
Keep milk colder with forced air units.
Serve chilled milk to students in the school or university cafeteria using True TMC-58-DS-SS Milk Cooler. This unit provides you with great features at a low cost. The milk cooler comes in 28 exterior choices so that you can choose the one that goes with the setting of your cafeteria. The interior of the unit has a stainless steel construction that prevents corrosion and makes it easy for you to keep it clean. The front door and flip-up top lid of the cooler are made from stainless steel for durability and a smooth finish. Its heavy-duty steel frame rail has a black powder coating that provides safety from corrosion. To access this milk chiller from either side, there are dual-sided service doors with drop-front door and flip-up top door on both sides. Door bumpers are fixed to provide stability at the time of loading and unloading of crates. The compartment comes with a PVC coated floor rack to accommodate (16) 13"x13" crates. Each door comes with a lock to ensure food safety, especially during after school or university timings are over.
True's Milk Cooler boasts a high-capacity, balanced refrigeration system to maintain the cabinet temperature from 33°F to 38°F so that the milk tastes delicious, sales increase, and there is less product wastage. There is an external digital temperature display so that you can monitor and regulate the changing temperature of the cabinet. The milk cooler uses a 1/3 hp compressor and self-contained capillary tube system using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for smooth operations and maximum efficiency. The evaporator of the unit has epoxy-coating to prevent rust and corrosion for an increased life span.
Main Features Include:
- True TMC-58-DS-SS Milk Cooler provides great features at low cost
- 28 exterior choices
- Interior has stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion and simplify cleaning
- Front door and flip-up top lid are made from stainless steel for durability and smooth finish
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail with black powder coating provides safety from corrosion
- Dual-sided service doors with drop front door and flip-up top door on either side
- Door bumpers fixed to provide stability during loading and unloading of crates
- PVC coated floor rack to accommodate (16) 13"x13" crates
- Door locks to ensure food safety during after school or university hours
- High-capacity, balanced refrigeration system maintains cabinet temperature from 33°F to 38°F
- External digital temperature display to monitor and regulate changing temperature
- 1/3 hp compressor and self-contained capillary tube system using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for smooth operations and maximum efficiency
- Evaporator has epoxy-coating to prevent rust and corrosion
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|