True TMC-34 Milk Cooler - Forced Air - Single Access - 13.8 Cu. Ft.
Keep milk colder with forced air units.
Perfect for school cafeterias and hospitals, the True TMC-34 Forced Air Milk Cooler helps keep milk cool with its forced air units. The factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses the environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of three (3). The high-capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system can maintain milk temperatures between 33°F and 38°F. The state-of-the-art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors operate at high peak efficiencies and move a consistent volume of air that helps in reducing heat production and energy consumption.
The True TMC-34 has non-peel or chip white vinyl top, back, sides, and front exterior with stainless steel service doors. The interior of the cooler has NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner and reinforced stainless steel floor. The unit comes with standard heavy-duty floor racks. The entire cabinet is foamed-in-place for maximum temperature retention using high-density, polyurethane insulation. The unit has welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail, that is black powder-coated for maximum corrosion-resistance. The stainless steel self-service door has a convenient drop front and "hold-open" flip-up top. There are standard locks on the door to secure the unit during non-operational hours. The magnetic gaskets on the door can be easily removed without using tools for cleaning.
An exterior digital temperature display allows monitoring of the temperature inside. The unit meets Department of Energy 2017 standards and is listed under NSF/ANSO Standard 7 for storage and display of bottled or packaged products. For easy maneuverability, the cooler has (4) easy-roll 4" dia. swivel castors that are fitted on the frame rail. The (2) front castors lock in place. It is designed to hold (8) 13"Lx13"Dx11-1/8"H milk crates. The unit requires 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for use by school cafeterias and health facilities
- Keeps milk cooler with forced air units
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant
- High-capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system
- Maintains milk temperatures between 33°F and 38°F
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Non-peel or chip white vinyl top, back, sides, and front exterior
- Stainless steel service door
- Interior with NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner and reinforced stainless steel floor
- Standard heavy-duty floor racks
- Entire cabinet foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation
- Black powder-coated, welded, heavy-duty steel frame rail
- Stainless steel self-service door
- Comes with standard door lock
- Magnetic gaskets easily removable without using tools
- Exterior digital temperature display
- Meets Department of Energy 2017 standards
- Listed under NSF/ANSO Standard 7 for storage and display
- (4) 4" diam. swivel castors fitted on frame rail
- Front castors lock in place
- Holds (8) 13"Lx13"Dx11-1/8"H milk crates
- Electrical requirements: 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Yield:||(384) half-pint cartons|