True THAC-36DG-LD 36"W Horizontal Air Merchandiser with Dry Goods Area
True THAC-36DG-LD Merchandiser is a great solution for displaying products. This 36"W Horizontal Air model attracts customers towards the packed goods and increases your sales quickly. The unit is distinctively sized in order to display dry goods as well as freshly baked items together. A great unit to display food items like cookies, donuts, and muffins; this merchandizer is a must-have for small bakeries. There are three (3) tiered refrigerated floor with stainless steel finish and two (2) tiered non-refrigerated wire shelves to organize food. Dry area of the merchandizer features slide doors at the back to access food easily. LED lighting at the top and on each shelf increases product visibility. Exterior of the unit has a black powder-coated steel construction that makes it durable and strong to withstand daily use. Interior has a black aluminum construction to make the unit look attractive in any commercial setting while preventing corrosion.
True Merchandizer has a foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation for structural integrity and strength. This model operates between 35°F to 40°F using extra large evaporator coil and 3/8 hp compressor. As soon as the unit reaches desired temperature, defrost cycle stops running. Its self-contained, front-breathing refrigerant system with CFC-free 134A refrigerant make the unit eco-friendly and efficient to operate. To prevent system from breaking down, reverse condenser fan brushes clean the condenser regularly. Leg levelers help keep the unit steady on uneven surfaces. This unit operates smoothly in environment with not more than 75°F temperature and humidity.
Main Features Include:
- True Model #THAC-36DG-LD Merchandiser is a 36"W Horizontal Air model
- (3) tiered refrigerated, stainless steel floor
- (2) tiered non-refrigerated wire shelves
- Dry area with slide doors at back
- LED lighting at top and each shelf for increased product visibility
- Exterior has black powder-coated steel construction for durability and strength
- Interior has black aluminum construction to prevent corrosion
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation for structural integrity and strength
- Operates between 35°F to 40°F
- Extra-large evaporator coil and 3/8 hp compressor
- Defrost cycle runs for limited period and stops after optimum temperature is attained
- Self-contained, front-breathing refrigerant system with CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Reverse condenser fan brushes clean condenser daily to prevent malfunction
- Leg levelers for maximum support and stability on uneven surfaces
- Access condensing unit from front for easy maintenance
- Pre-wired at factory and requires 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp for operations
- Comes with 6.5' cord and plug
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 54 In Open Display Merchandisers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 12|