True TH-23 Reach-In Heated Holding Cabinet, 1 Stainless Door
Uniform, Forced Air Convection Heating
The True TH-23 is a single section reach-in heated holding cabinet designed to keep the food fresh and warm for a long time. The unit is ideal for restaurants, caterers and institutional cafeterias by keeping dishes hot and ready to serve. The heated cabinet features a stainless steel, tube heating element and low-velocity fans to provide uniform heating throughout the cabinet. The sheathed heating element is corrosion resistant and maintains a temperature between 80°F and 180°F. The unit also has an exterior dial thermometer with accurate and direct reading of the cabinet temperature.
The 850 Watts holding cabinet comes with the true heated cabinets designed for warm baked and cooked food. It can hold up to 14 pans with half-door bun tray rack and 22 pans with full-door bun tray rack configuration. A standard humidity pan is provided with the product for food items with high humidity requirement. The door liner and exterior are made from stainless steel, and the door is fitted with 12" long foamed-in-place recessed handle with a metal sheet interlock for permanent attachment. The self-closing door has positive door hinges with torsion type closure system. The unit has a removable magnetic door gasket with a one-piece construction to ease the cleaning process. (3) adjustable shelves come pre-installed in the unit with (4) chrome plated shelf clips per shelf. These heavy duty shelves are chrome plated and can adjust over 1/2" increments. LED lighting inside the cabinet is safety shielded with high luminosity and energy efficiency.
The unit comes with a stainless steel front and anodized aluminum ends and back. The interior liner and floor are made from stainless steel. The cabinet structure and solid door are insulated with high density polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion and global warming potential to preserve the temperature inside the cabinet. The corrosion resistant, stainless steel rail is welded, and black powder coated. The unit requires a 120V and 7.8 Amps electrical connection to operate. The unit is pre-wired at the factory with a 9 ft power cord and a NEMA 5-15R plug.
Main Features Include:
- Single section reach-in heated holding cabinet
- Sheathed, stainless steel, tube heating element
- Top-mounted manually controlled vent
- Exterior dial thermometer
- Storage space for 14 pans with half-door bun tray rack and 22 pans with full-door bun tray rack
- Stainless steel door exterior and liner
- Stainless steel front and anodized aluminum ends and back
- Stainless steel interior liner and floor
- 12" foamed-in-place recessed handle with sheet metal interlock
- Torsion type closure system with positive door hinges
- One-piece construction removable magnetic door gasket
- Safety shielded LED lighting
- Standard humidity pan
- High density polyurethane insulation
- Welded, stainless steel rail coated with black powder
- Heating Power: 850 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 120V and 7.8 Amps
- Overall Dimensions: 27"Wx30-7/8"Dx84-5/16"H
- Weight: 240 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 51 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Pan Capacity:||(3) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 92|