True TDM Refrigerated Bakery Case, 36-1/4"W
The True TDM-R-36-GE/GE 36"W refrigerated bakery case combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for presentation of high end deli, desserts and pastries. Its exclusive reversing condenser fan motors help keep coil free from dirt, dust and debris. This unit maintains cabinet temperatures from +33°F to +41°F, ideal for refrigerated bakery or cold deli products. Pull out condensing unit slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance. Choose from Black, White or Stainless exterior. The case's curved front glass swings up for easy cleaning. Interior is powder coated FDA White over CRS material (Stainless interior is available with Stainless exterior). Safety shielded LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. This model comes with three tiered levels of adjustable wire cantilever shelves that match the interior color of the cabinet. The rear of the unit has two sliding glass doors for back access. Options such as mirrored ends, black interior and shelving, and mezzanine shelving are all available at an upcharge. Speak to your Product Consultant for more information. Enjoy free shipping when you buy the TDM-R-36-GE/GE 36"W refrigerated bakery case from Central.
- NSF-7 Listed for open food product
- Curved glass front and side glass panels
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting
- (3) adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves included; 150 lb. capacity per shelf
- Available in Black, White or Stainless exterior with White interior or all-Stainless model
- Glass front opens up for easy cleaning access
- Cabinet holds (2) 18"Wx26"D, (2) 9"Wx26"D, and (4) 12"Wx18"D display pans (not included)
- Factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system
- Exclusive reversing condenser fan motors
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 14 In Bakery Cases.
|Cord & Plug:||8 ft. cord and plug included|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 11|