True TBB-2 Back Bar Cooler, 2 Door, 59"W
Oversized Refrigeration System is Perfect For Beer
This True TBB-2 Back Bar Cooler, 2 Door, 59” wide is an oversized refrigeration system that is perfect for storing beer cans and bottles. The durable and sturdy design can be kept inside a store or pantry area to keep perishable items and beverages. The high-performance mechanism allows maximum cooling even in the hottest or most humid conditions. The 1/3 HP power and 120V capacity make it a powerful refrigeration solution.
The highly effective and balanced cooling mechanism can hold cabin temperatures of +33° F to +38° F, for optimum food preservation. The factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses the R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential (GWP) for environmental friendliness. Fitted with two (2) solid swing doors and two (2) adjustable shelves per door, the cabinet can hold up to two (2) kegs or 88 six-packs ,and has durable door locks for you to keep your products safe.
Two finish options: black vinyl or stainless steel. Select from the drop-down menu. Bright light on the interior for easy visibility. Stainless steel floor with ½” reinforced lip and heavy-gauge galvanized steel walls for max strength.
NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant, suitable for storing packaged and bottled products. Insulated using high-density polyurethane insulation material that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). It has dimensions of 59"Wx27"Dx37"H and weighs 380 lb.
Positive seal doors prevent the cool air from leaking, helping maintain the temperature inside. Each door has 12 long recessed handles foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment. The cooler is fitted with a state-of-the-art, electrically commutated condenser fan and evaporator motors that operate at higher peak efficiencies, moving a more consistent volume of air, thus generating lesser heat and reducing energy consumption.
Main Features Include:
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 Compliant cooler designed specifically for keeping packaged and bottled products
- Cabinet foamed in place using high-density polyurethane insulation material that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Has a stainless steel floor with a reinforced 1/2 lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system with a high-capacity design that can hold cabinet temperature of 33 ° F to 38 ° F
- Fitted with a capillary tube system that uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero ODP and zero GWP
- Easy to remove magnetic door gaskets
- Each door fitted with 12" long foamed in recessed handle with a sheet metal interlock
- Doors with a wear-resistant laminated black vinyl finish on the exterior and galvanized steel lining
- Welded steel frame rail cabinat coated with black powder for maximum corrosion protection
- Has a condensing unit that can be excessed from behind the front grill for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Safely shielded LED interior lighting for proper illumination of each shelf
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 40 In Solid Door Back Bar Coolers.
|Door Type:||Solid Swing|
|Exterior:||Black vinyl or Stainless steel|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Type:||Back Bar Storage Cooler|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 26|