True T-72F - Reach-In Commercial Freezer - Three Doors - 72 Cu. Ft.
The True T-72F-HC Ensures Proper Airflow and Product Cooling
This True T-72F is a Solid, Three Door Reach-In Commercial Freezer with 72.0 cubic feet of storage, perfect for holding frozen foods and ice cream in bulk. Designed with enduring quality for a long term investment using the high quality materials and components for ultimate durability, providing the coldest product temperatures, lower utility costs and exceptional food safety.
This True commercial freezer has a bottom mount compressor to easily access the large condenser and extra large evaporator coil for convenient cleaning. Bottom mounted compressors perform in the coolest, most grease free area of the kitchen and include a host of benefits including offering added storage on top of the unit, as well as a "no stoop" lower shelf.
Factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant which has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential. The factory balanced, high capacity refrigeration system maintains -10°F temperatures.
Additional Features and Benefits of the True T-72F-HC Freezer Includes:
- Positive seal self-closing doors to minimize wasted energy potential, with lifetime guaranteed door hinges and a torsion type closure system
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated, saving energy consumption and providing the shortest possible defrost cycle
- 9 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Heavy duty stainless steel solid doors and front with high tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches
- Aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Interior lighting
- 4" casters included
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
For more information on commercial refrigeration and freezer considerations, check out our Refrigerator and Freezer Buying Guide.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 16 In Reach-In Freezers - Three Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4" casters included|
|Cord & Plug:||9' Cord | NEMA 5-20 Plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.
What is R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant?
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is an environmentally friendly refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential.