True T-72 - Reach-In Commercial Refrigerator - 3 Doors - 72 Cu. Ft. Capacity
The True T-72 is designed with enduring quality to protect your investment
The True T-72 Commercial Reach-In Refrigerator offers a large 72.0 cubit foot capacity for bulk storage with a factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F for the best in food preservation. Three positive seal self-closing solid doors reduce the potential for wasted energy, saving on utility costs. True commercial refrigeration units are designed to endure. They're long term investments manufactured with the highest quality materials and components to provide colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, and exceptional food safety.
The factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and minimal global warming potential. The bottom mounted compressor presents a host of benefits, including an easily accessible condenser coil for convenient cleaning. The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease free area of the kitchen. With the compressor on the bottom, the top is open to use for additional storage, and features a "no stoop" lower shelf.
Additional Features and Benefits of the True T-72-HC Include:
- 9 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Stainless steel solid doors and front with high tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches, withstanding the wear and tear and demands of day to day use
- UL and CE listed (click here to learn more about UL certification)
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
You may also enjoy our Commercial Refrigerator and Freezer Buying Guide that outlines common considerations when shopping for a commercial refrigeration unit, such as the importance of the construction material, compressor location, refrigerators vs. merchandisers, and more.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABORFIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 20 in Reach In Refrig - Three Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9' Cord | NEMA 5-15 Plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.
Does this have UL sanitation certification?
- Yes, all True cabinets are marked with the detail of NSF/UL EPH sanitation approval.
What is R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant?
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is an environmentally friendly, natural refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential.