True T-50-GC Plate and Glass Chiller, 5 Shelves
Keep Glasses and Plates Cool Enough to Serve Cold or Frozen Foods Without Melting
The True T-50-GC-HC Plate and Glass Chiller ensures that the plates and glasses are cool enough to serve frozen or chilled food items. The front and sides of the cabinet are constructed with wear-resistant laminated black vinyl and the back is made of durable black aluminum. The interior of the chiller is made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel for easy maintenance. The cabinet structure has a foamed-in-place insulation to maintain structural strength. This plate and glass chiller has two (2) easy-to-glide lids on top for easy access to its contents. The cabinet includes five (5) wire shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate (250) 8" mugs or (240) 10 oz steins. The split shelves allow rotation of smallware so that one side can be used to chill the plates or glasses and the other side can be used to work with the already chilled kitchenware.
True T-50-GC-HC Plate and Glass Chiller features an oversized refrigeration system with a 1/3 HP compressor motor to maintain the cabinet temperature at 0°F or lower. Its capillary tube system uses CFC-free R134A refrigerant that ensures maximum efficiency. The time-terminated, automatic defrost system of this chiller prevents frost build-up for low maintenance cost. This chiller is pre-wired at the factory and includes a 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set. It requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 7.9 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Keeps frozen food from melting
- Exterior options -black aluminum back with vinyl sides and front and stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel interior for easy maintenance
- Foamed-in-place insulation maintains structural strength
- (2) easy-to-glide lids on top
- (5) adjustable wire shelves to fit (250) 8" mugs or (240) 10 oz steins
- Split shelves for rotation of smallware
- Oversized refrigeration system with 1/3 HP compressor motor
- Holds cabinet temperature at 0°F or lower
- Capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant
- Automatic defrost system prevents frost build-up
- Pre-wired at the factory
- 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set included
- Electrical connection requirement: 115V, 60 Hz, 7.9 amps, single-phase
- Overall dimensions: 49-5/8"Wx26-3/4"Dx33-3/8"H
- Weight: 282 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 15 In Plate And Glass Chillers.