True T-49G-HC-FGD01 Reach-In Refrigerator, 2 Glass Doors, 49 Cu. Ft.
The True T-49G-HC-FGD01 is a reach in refrigerator with two glass doors for quick viewing of products inside. An extra large evaporator coil, powerful compressor and large condenser ensure that a steady temperature between +33°F to +38°F is maintained for the best possible food preservation and safety. The exterior of the unit is constructed of an easy to clean stainless steel front with anodized aluminum ends, back and top. The interior features an NSF approved aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor. Aluminum resists corrosion, keeping the interior of your fridge from deteriorating. The bottom mounted compressor runs in the coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen and provides the added bonus of additional storage space on top of the unit. It also includes 6 adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for ample storage and 2.5" casters. Central Restaurant Products has the True T-49G-HC-FGD01 glass door reach-in refrigerator in stock and available for free, same-day shipping.
Additional features of the True T-49G-HC-FGD01 glass door reach-in refrigerator include:
- Utilizes environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Energy efficient, "Low-E" double pane thermal glass doors
- LED interior lighting provides even lighting throughout cabinet
- Positive seal self-closing doors with lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion-type closure system
- "No stoop" lower shelf
- Door locks standard
- Exterior temperature display
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 13 In Glass Door Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front with glass doors and aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 2|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.