True T-49F - Commercial Freezer - Two Door - Reach-In - 49 Cu. Ft.
True Refrigeration uses environmentally friendly R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant on their T-49F 2 Door Reach-In Freezer
The True T-49F-HC is a reach-in freezer is an investment for the long term, designed with enduring, high quality materials and components to provide colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and an amazing value. This unit uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has no ozone depleting potential and minimal global warming potential.
Features and Benefits of this Commercial Freezer Include:
- Two solid, positive seal self-closing doors to reduce wasted energy potential
- Bottom mounted compressor that runs in the coolest, most grease free area of the kitchen, providing additional storage benefits on top of the unit, as well as keeps the condenser coil easily accessible for cleaning
- Oversize condenser and evaporator coil ensure a steady holding temperature of -10°F is maintained
- Stainless steel doors and front, providing higher tensile strength for more resilience against daily wear and tear for fewer dents and scratches than traditional commercial refrigeration
- Ends, back and top constructed of aluminum
- NSF approved interior with white aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor
- Foamed in place insulation throughout the entire cabinet structure and doors to ensure exceptional energy efficiency and food safety
- Three adjustable vinyl coated shelves per door, including "no stoop" lower shelf
- Free 5" casters
- 49.0 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Door Locks and Exterior Dial Thermometer
- NEMA 5-20P Plug with 9' Cord
- 543/8"H (833⁄8"H including 5" casters)
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
Check out our Commercial Refrigerator and Freezer Buying Guide for more information on commercial refrigeration.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 34 In Reach-In Freezers - Two Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||9' Cord | NEMA 5-15 Plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.
What is R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant?
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is an environmentally friendly refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential.